My take on the battle kit

MAN! that is a hot beat dogg.... Were you suppose to be in the battle?? It gots mad potential. Brings soft of a climax using the sound, which allows an artist to portray their feelings a lot more. I also think that the chorus area could use a little bit of touch up though. Concept IMO was not bad at all.

Mindset said:
MAN! that is a hot beat dogg.... Were you suppose to be in the battle?? It gots mad potential. Brings soft of a climax using the sound, which allows an artist to portray their feelings a lot more. I also think that the chorus area could use a little bit of touch up though. Concept IMO was not bad at all.

couldn't have said it better!! that beat is dope!! you took it in a whole different direction. good *ish...

Not that I dont have confidence in myself but....Thank You....for not entering the composition beat battle...this shit iz sick...but so were all the other beats that entered in. But I like this joint right here

That beat is sick right there i'm feelin that a lot. My problem is i hear the organ and things like that and i get thinkin about some darkness and i go for the darkness beats which i know i shouldn't do but this beat right here woulda won IMO

Thanks for checking it out everybody. And nah this wasn't for the battle...I just haven't made a beat in a while and wanted to try something different.

im not surewheih beat ha been commented on - but u got a lot of hot shit!!!

yo - im hungry like the wolf - can we get a collabo goin?

Back