My PRS and Taylor T5 got Initiated Last Night

juststartingout

My 20th aniv PRS CS24 and my Taylor T5 got blessed last night. Thought I would share some pics with you.

Attachments

• taylor.jpg
    taylor.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 76
  • prsx.jpg
    prsx.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 71
nice guitar stand :D
yeah i saw the T5 the day they first came out... did not get to play one for a while as this guy who had it first would not let go and in the end he payed for it and walked out the door... i later played one at another store and loved it... not my Gretsch though but its still a good well rounded axe! and the PRS looks like one a guy in my band had for a while.. i guess he still has it but he is in college now... hmmm he might not then...

yup seems to me like a lot of nice gear for juststartingout :rolleyes:

nice! one of my buddies got a T5 a couple weeks ago...talk about just starting out, he has only been playing guitar for about 4 months or so. i must say i was pretty jealous at first since now he has one guitar that's probably worth more than all of mine put together. :mad: :mad:
i should have never suggested the T5 to him haha. i saw one of them at the music store, someone else was playing it, and it sounded beautiful. but i myself am afraid to touch any guitar worth more than $800 or so. i think it's a phobia :o

for some reason, you always have the coolest pics of your gear! ;)

Back