My pc is against me ! ?

FreddyG

Hi there,
I was wondering you anyone knows why suddenly the "pan" is influenced by my playing on the keyboard. Cubase SX1
(No, I haven't install anything new and since then that fenomenon has appeared). The only option left for me is to play in realtime as MONO, and to fix later all the channels back to "center" and switch to STEREO. Very very annoying thing. Please help. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Freddy G

FreddyG said:
Hi there,
I was wondering you anyone knows why suddenly the "pan" is influenced by my playing on the keyboard. Cubase SX1
(No, I haven't install anything new and since then that fenomenon has appeared). The only option left for me is to play in realtime as MONO, and to fix later all the channels back to "center" and switch to STEREO. Very very annoying thing. Please help. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Freddy G

Does it do this when depressing other keys on the keyboard.
Is the key assigned to pan control.

Hi there,

Well basically only when playing in the C0-C1 octave of the Kbd. Now I see that it does influece also the volume of the instruments switching it to 0.
It looks that there is a "hidden" key assignment to a pan ctrl, however I haven't done any change and I use the SD-1 only as Kbd controller.

Please be in touch.
Thanks,
Freddy

Back