My new video...

trkkazulu

High! I made a video to promote my Fiverr gigs. Please have a look at it when you get a chance. The URL is in my sig. I'd really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks and have fun!

Jair-Rohm

Thanks for looking. The video is in the box to the right of the gig description text. If it isn't, click on the thumbnails beneath the box.

Thanks and I hope you see the video.

Jair-Rohm

Naw man, you need to take a look at your site before posting. The video is not there for us to watch...

Hmmm

Naw man, you need to take a look at your site before posting. The video is not there for us to watch...

It's there when I go to the page. Tell me, is there a picture in the box to the right of the gig description?

Thanks a million for helping me out with this.

Jair-Rohm

The picture...

No man, I see no link to any video. There is a picture, but no video link.
Very cool. Does the pic have a faint, white triangle on it? If not, are there three thumbnails beneath the pic? If so, one of those is the video and when you click on it, the video will play in the box to the right of the gig description.

Thanks again and please let me know if it works.

Jair-Rohm

Very cool. Does the pic have a faint, white triangle on it? If not, are there three thumbnails beneath the pic? If so, one of those is the video and when you click on it, the video will play in the box to the right of the gig description.

Thanks again and please let me know if it works.

Jair-Rohm

two thumbnails....

Just put it up on youtube like everyone else... No one is going to watch a video they have to hunt for.

Nope, neither do anything. Chili is right, just post a video on Youtube. Hell, I learned to play bass myself in the time this has taken to hear you play. :)

Seriously, I am curious to hear your playing. It is all mysterious now. :)

Only two?

two thumbnails....

Just put it up on youtube like everyone else... No one is going to watch a video they have to hunt for.

Strange, maybe the video is still being processed by Fiverr. Odd that I can see it, if that's the case. It is, actually on YouTube also. The point is to promote the gig on Fiverr so that's why I've directed people there. Here's the YouTube link: fiverr promo - YouTube

Thanks again,

Jair-Rohm

I can see a video! Just don't know if I see the right one :D
But in that one actually the tone of the bass is really really good, especially the last one!

Back