My new track!

Nivrock

Hey guys!
I'm a 14 year old producer from India and I just finished a new track. So, I'd like your valuable opinion about it!
Please tell me where the song sucks. It'll really help me to improve.
P.S: If you like it, please tell everyone you know about me and my music. It could change my life. Thank you.
SONG LINK - https://soundcloud.com/nivrock/nivrock-not-so-far-original

What are you looking for? I'm asking because you say the track is finished....
This place is generally for getting/giving advice about works in progress.

I mean it in the nicest way possible, but no one's going to share/promote you around here. :)

Well, the forum description said that this was a place for "feedback" on your tracks. Feedback is all I'm asking.
And, I REALLY am a 14 year old producer xD And, I don't think it matters what your age is. Your music should be good. That's what matters. But, I figured I'd waste 2 seconds of my life and type "I'm a 14 year old producer" :P

And, I REALLY am a 14 year old producer xD And, I don't think it matters what your age is.

That's sort of the point. It's just weird that, in the last month, we've had no less than 5 14 year olds ( not 13, not 15, not 16) that make it a point to let us know you're 14 years old. It just seems like a trend, that's all.

14 is a magical age. 13 is too green and inexperienced, and by 15 you're completely jaded and too cool for everything. 14 is where it's at if you wanna be a producer.

I listened but gave up after 1.15 because nothing had happened to hold my attention.
On a producer level you should consider putting the sub bass stuff, like the kick drum, centre stage.
If you decide to press DJ 12" vinyl and have the bass over on the side you'll cause havoc with the stylus.
I have to be fair - you've assembled some sounds - mostly percussives - and strung them together in a linear way; the thing sounds unfinished and seems merely a demo to develop later.
Ttta makes you a song maker of sorts - well done.
If what you've recorded makes you a "producer", (& that's the word that's attracting the flac when you combine it with you millenium birthdate), then everyone on the forum & in every home with a polysynth workstation or 4 track cassette portastudio (google it) is one too.

Back