MY New song. Not sure about the mix

I listened to She Believes. I thought your singing voice was nice.

Levels of things sounded good except for maybe the bass. It sounded a little low in the mix. Kick was much louder by comparison.

The drums are probably the weakest part of the mix. The snare had that "shotgun" sound from a ton of compression. Didn't seem to fit this type of song. Just my opinion.

I'm hearing some swishiness going on in the quieter sections. Don't know if that was from an MP3 conversion or if the hosting site was doing it or something else.

Re

I listened to She Believes. I thought your singing voice was nice.

Levels of things sounded good except for maybe the bass. It sounded a little low in the mix. Kick was much louder by comparison.

The drums are probably the weakest part of the mix. The snare had that "shotgun" sound from a ton of compression. Didn't seem to fit this type of song. Just my opinion.

I'm hearing some swishiness going on in the quieter sections. Don't know if that was from an MP3 conversion or if the hosting site was doing it or something else.

Yeah I agree on that Bass. I have to work on that a bit. Thanks for the advice. And to everyone else, thank you as well. Much appreciated.

I second that the kick is too loud.

Perhaps the vocals are a little too loud as well. I also think they're a little dry compared to the rest of the instruments.. maybe throw in a bit more reverb on them to make it blend more.

Good song :)

Back