My new Schecter C-7 Hellraiser has arrived!!

Mr. Moon

Force of Naked
Oh Joy!!!!

I finally got my C-7 Hellraiser the other night!! :cool:

After waiting for almost 2 fargin' MONTHS because they have been backordered from the factory, it finally arrived at the local shop the day before yesterday!! Best part is, not only did I get some $ deducted from the price because of the time issue, but I was able to get it in a NEW finish which is NOT even viewable on the Schecter website yet!!

Standard Schecter C-7 Hellraiser

The same Black Cherry finish my C-7 has

First impressions: A VERY nice guitar!! ...especially for the relatively low amount of dinero I had to spend on the beast. I have not yet been able to mess around with it too much, but once I do, I'll be sure to post more detailed thoughts about it. However, my first impressions are that it has nice bindings, joints, and hardware. It feels really nice in my hands; nice and solid with good balance. Easy to play too, even in standard tuning (which I'll be flatting before too long).

-mr moon

hixmix said:
The black cherry finish looks really nice!

Yeah, I would have to agree! Looks even better up close. Nice and quilted, with some nice 3D depth to it, not 2 dimensional like my Les Paul Studio's finish. I can't wait to plug it in to the DSL100 and let 'er rip!! :D

(I haven't been able to yet as my 7-month old has had the flu for the last few days, so I've had no spare time to jam ...bummer. :( )

-mr moon

Back