-digi 002 factory
-Yamaha O2R96V2 Digital Mixer
-3 x Furman PM-PRo II power conditional with digital volt and current meters
-10 x 25" mic cables
-Oram Octa-EQ 8 channel Equalizer
-Eventide H8000 Ultra-Harmonizer
-3 x mic stand
-5 x mini mic stands
-6 x JBL LSR 6328P Monitors ($999 each, ha)
-5 x 20" cables
-2 x 10 pack mic stands
-dbx DriveRack 480 4x8 Loudspeaker Processor
-dbx160SL Stereo Compressor/Limiter
-dbx 786 Microphone Preamp
- IsoRaxx 14 space rack
-AKG Dynamic Mic
-$5k Mac (2.5 Quad Core, 2gb ram,2x500gb hd, 6600 video)
-2 x 30" Apple Cinema HD Displays (2,600k each)
-Bose Personalized Amlication System 2 Pack

And yes......i just went in Musicians friend and clicked on stuff that sounded cool and was expensive...this was a "if i had money i'd buy this just because". I'm very bored this weekend.

Wow...Not the choices I'd make - but that's not saying yours are bad...I just have different taste.

wastedthelight said:
-8 x SM57 mics
5 and 2 Beta 58's
wastedthelight said:
-Fender Malmstten Strat[
'72 Thinline Tele
wastedthelight said:
-4 x E604 drum mic 3 pack
why 12 of these mics? Better to get great dynamics - AKGD112, Beta 52, 3 MD421, MD441, RE27, SM7b, 2 e609, 2 M201TG, and maybe a couple others...
wastedthelight said:
-3 x low profile stand with boom
I'd get 6 normal stands, 4 short stands, 2 kick stands, and 2 really good studio booms
wastedthelight said:
-2 x roominator sound foam
-2 x studio foam purple
-1 x monitor pads
I'd build actual soffets, reflectors, absorbers and traps using MDF, rockwool and pine
wastedthelight said:
-10 x 30" mic cables
-10 x 20" mic cables
I'd make all my own custom cables, and you don't need 30 cables if you have less mics than that... probably 5 10', 10 18', and 5 25'
wastedthelight said:
-Gibson Les Paul Classic
Close - Vintage Gibson ES335 OR a Les Paul Black Beauty
wastedthelight said:
-8110 8 channel precision Mic Pre
API/A designs/Purple Audio/OSA Lunchbox - probably 12 channels of a variety of types
wastedthelight said:
-Grace Design M906 monitor controller
904 cause I wouldn't do surround...I just need to be able to switch between the two pairs below
wastedthelight said:
-6 x TLM 127 Condener mic
I'd actually assemble a good variety for my mic locker - Soundelux, Rode, Royer, Peluso, Neuman, GT...A few excellent, a few really good, and a few great ban-for-buck LD's, some great SDC's, and maybe a ribbon or two...
wastedthelight said:
- STudio desk
Build my own with racks and an iso cab for the CPU
wastedthelight said:
-digi 002 factory
Nope...Apogee AD16 and DA 16
wastedthelight said:
-Yamaha O2R96V2 Digital Mixer
The Mackie version that's expandable
wastedthelight said:
-3 x Furman PM-PRo II power conditional with digital volt and current meters
sure
wastedthelight said:
-Oram Octa-EQ 8 channel Equalizer
Sure - you need some Eq's...Why not these?
wastedthelight said:
-Eventide H8000 Ultra-Harmonizer
Nope...I'd just get the usual pitch correction plugin..what's it called? I don't think you should use one, and i like Lexicon for effects anyway...I'd get 2 good Reverbs, 2 good Delays, a pair or 4 distressors or SSL's and maybe some other compressors...If I had the time I'd search and list them but why?
wastedthelight said:
-3 x mic stand
-5 x mini mic stands
See above
wastedthelight said:
-6 x JBL LSR 6328P Monitors ($999 each, ha)
Event 2020 BAS and Tannoy System 800's
wastedthelight said:
-5 x 20" cables
-2 x 10 pack mic stands
-dbx DriveRack 480 4x8 Loudspeaker Processor
-dbx160SL Stereo Compressor/Limiter
wastedthelight said:
-dbx 786 Microphone Preamp
I'd get a bunch of good-to-excellent pres - 2 channels of Neve, GT Vipre, Mindprint DTC an Avalon and aToft for a wide variety
wastedthelight said:
- IsoRaxx 14 space rack
Nope
-AKG Dynamic Mic[/QUOTE] See above
-
wastedthelight said:
$5k Mac (2.5 Quad Core, 2gb ram,2x500gb hd, 6600 video)
-2 x 30" Apple Cinema HD Displays (2,600k each)
Mac or PC? I don't know...
wastedthelight said:
-Bose Personalized Amlication System 2 Pack
Why?

In addition I'd get a pair of Beri Headphone amps...the best Beri gear out there! and a bunch of MoreMe headphones.

If I had money...

Jacob

P.s...I'm not criticizing I'm just different

I was under the impression this was a building and display forum. If you were gonna post a wish list, there should be a Powermatic or a PorterCable of some kind in there . :rolleyes: Or at the least, a crate of 703. :p

RICK FITZPATRICK said:
I was under the impression this was a building and display forum. If you were gonna post a wish list, there should be a Powermatic or a PorterCable of some kind in there . :rolleyes: Or at the least, a crate of 703. :p

Hmm...don't know about woodworking tools in the studio...but where else would you post an 'all studio' dream? It's not that big of a deal is it? I wish I could post an actual picture of this studio, but in lew of such a day I'll just post what I would choose to have in that picture!

No good mic pres in there.
in Where?

jacob

as i said at the bottom, haha i simply picked expensive stuff or stuff that looked neat. it was bs list that had no research, well i did go based on starts and reviews.

studiomaster said:
What are u gonna do with 6 TLM 127's and 6 expensive monitors?

someone won the lottery....

Hhaha, actually everyone thought my dad won the $265 mega millions in ohio (only 5mins from the place that had the winning ticket) because he buys all the time but the winner didnt come forward then yet *sigh*...he didnt or I'd be a very happy child.

6 speakers! Surround sound! for whatever reason i see fit! haha i know its a crappy list cause its not well thought out and planned, but i dont know enough to do that......yet

studiomaster said:
Whats ur profession? i mean..where did u get the big amount of cash from? just curious..

i'm a web designer and studying to become a teacher for high school computer classes. However...as it said ont he original post, this is just a mock up order. I got bored and just started adding stuff to the shopping cart that i thought would be awesome to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back