my mess...LOL

AL P

Been slowly building a word station i guess you could call it....I`m currently using milk crates for table legs so to speak (gonna build legs soon)..anyway, I`m trying to decide if my monitor speakers are over kill or not?..plus, what about the fog machines? will they work in place of a lava lamp for now, or no?..hahahaaha...

p5180197.jpg

just kidding by the way.....but really though, I am in the process of building a work station to to speak..fog machines will not be there, but rather a computor, monitor/screen etc....and of course the speakers are more for FOTH/DJ work, then monitors..LOL

And the lava lamp is required. :listeningmusic:

LOL..
I figured it was....

I wish I could stumble across a set of two-three drawer file cabinets for table legs, they could double as a place to stash cords etc (not sure if I`d need three drawer file cabs, or four drawer, i guess it would depend on their size/debth)..either way, i preffer to stand, or use a black stool i have rather then to sit in a chair..
may have to keep an eye out next trash day, and drive around in hopes of someone throwing some out..LOL

I've heard of newbies using egg cartons for room treatment, but milk crates?

If those are your monitors, I'd hate to see the tires on your truck.

Attachments

• lens2391425_1329710464a_0.jpg
    lens2391425_1329710464a_0.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 27
Back