My Mac My Gat

icon13.gif

YO YO

it's kizinda azaverage YO, da lyzyric's got's no fezeel yo. puzut some azass into it yo. foreeleeo dawg, not to bizzad yo. just needs more fezeel yo.....ya feel me...HOLLAH!!!!!

jus bawlin yo

peece

slizick rizick

Re: this the song writin' forum

rapper2001 said:

Oh, ok.

Um changin' the lyrics right now.

Thanks alot "Kramer". :)

LOL...I just dont get off on listening to lyrics about killing the shit out of people with a gun......I guess thats part of the whole ghetto style though eh?

Seriously though,lyrics aside......the vocals are not tight and they are not convincing......there is no honesty in the vocal at all...just mouthing out words.........the rapping is pretty sloppy too...you need to take your time and do the vocals over and over until you can get them tight with authority.

Re: Re: this the song writin' forum

Kramer said:

LOL...I just dont get off on listening to lyrics about killing the shit out of people with a gun......I guess thats part of the whole ghetto style though eh?

Seriously though,lyrics aside......the vocals are not tight and they are not convincing......there is no honesty in the vocal at all...just mouthing out words.........the rapping is pretty sloppy too...you need to take your time and do the vocals over and over until you can get them tight with authority.

Well to tell you the truth, i just made this song for fun. I know the vocals was kinda off beat but i did'nt feel like doing it over again since i got the whole concept from another song anyway and used the same beat.

Secondly, those verses i did was off the top of my head (especially the first verse) and i did them with one take. I coulda made them sound better but i just did'nt feel like it.

The whole point of this song was made for people to laugh, dats why you heard me laughin at the end. I posted this song on other forums and they said it was funny as well.

I shoulda posted the original song because the people who havent heard it yet will not get and understand the whole point of the song.

Don't take this song too far like the rest of my work.

Thanks for the mature honest comments. And to the other lames that wanna say something smart, thank you also. :)

Peace!!!!!!!!

Back