My Mac My Gat (New Song)

Hey Rapper 2001,

We've had a pretty good relationship on this board so I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but uhhhhhhh.....You need quite a bit of work..... I gotta bounce real quick but when I get back.... I'll give you a detailed over view..... talk to ya soon

gec said:
Hey Rapper 2001,

We've had a pretty good relationship on this board so I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but uhhhhhhh.....You need quite a bit of work..... I gotta bounce real quick but when I get back.... I'll give you a detailed over view..... talk to ya soon

Before you say anything, do you know about the "My neck, My back" song?

I'll be waitin' on ya reply. :)

Dog... WTF...

You got too much time on your hands or something.

Hold up... Are you flowing like ole girl does in her song? I didn't listen to it enough to know but it sounds like that's what you're trying to do.

OHH Shitt... Please tell me you havn't listened to that shit enough to know how she flowed it.

You got way too much time on your hands man.

LAZI said:
Dog... WTF...

You got too much time on your hands or something.

Hold up... Are you flowing like ole girl does in her song? I didn't listen to it enough to know but it sounds like that's what you're trying to do.

OHH Shitt... Please tell me you havn't listened to that shit enough to know how she flowed it.

You got way too much time on your hands man.

Thats nice. :)

aight.... I got tied up yesterday.... I'm gonna relisten to it right now.......

ok yeah rapper you got a ways to go bro......Music I can't comment on cuz its not yours so all I can comment on is your vocals....

There is no flow to this at all. You rhyme real fast then real slow pause here and there tryin to catch the beat. Really, no flow there at all you need to write so it all comes together at a good pace. Comin into the second verse is just awful bro.... I'm really not tryin to hate cuz like I said we've had a good relationship...... but honestly if I didn't know any better I'd say you were fuckin with us

gec said:
aight.... I got tied up yesterday.... I'm gonna relisten to it right now.......

ok yeah rapper you got a ways to go bro......Music I can't comment on cuz its not yours so all I can comment on is your vocals....

There is no flow to this at all. You rhyme real fast then real slow pause here and there tryin to catch the beat. Really, no flow there at all you need to write so it all comes together at a good pace. Comin into the second verse is just awful bro.... I'm really not tryin to hate cuz like I said we've had a good relationship...... but honestly if I didn't know any better I'd say you were fuckin with us

Thanks Gec, you seems like the only one on the forum i can be cool with and take seriously.

But i shoulda posted this before i did anything. I'll just copy and paste it:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well to tell you the truth, i just made this song for fun. I know the vocals was kinda off beat but i did'nt feel like doing it over again since i got the whole concept from another song anyway and used the same beat.

Secondly, those verses i did was off the top of my head (especially the first verse) and i did them with one take. I coulda made them sound better but i just did'nt feel like it.

The whole point of this song was made for people to laugh, dats why you heard me laughin at the end. I posted this song on other forums and they said it was funny as well.

I shoulda posted the original song because the people who havent heard it yet will not get and understand the whole point of the song.

Don't take this song too far like the rest of my work.

Thanks for the mature honest comments. And to the other lames that wanna say something smart, thank you also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rapper2001 said:

Thanks Gec, you seems like the only one on the forum i can be cool with and take seriously.

You can be cool with just about any and all of us here. We do it like fam for the most part. and we reply out of honesty. You were concerned with listeners not being familiar with the original song and not understanding your version. I'm in FL where the chick is from as well and am more familiar with it than i care to admit. That being said I just didn't find your version appealing. (that and i hate copy/respond songs)

The whole point of this song was made for people to laugh, dats why you heard me laughin at the end. I posted this song on other forums and they said it was funny as well.

The lyrics weren't funny at all. Maybe the other forums were laughing at u and not with you. Check Redman (hell or even Afro-man) Take notes and improve.

And to the other lames that wanna say something smart, thank you also.

Hey, you're the one who posted that garbage. And since you can't handle honest oppinions like a man, i'll be raw and unyielding enuff to tell you that was the worst song...no, attempt that i've heard posted here to date

holla

Hi_D_Ho_Man said:

You can be cool with just about any and all of us here. We do it like fam for the most part. and we reply out of honesty. You were concerned with listeners not being familiar with the original song and not understanding your version. I'm in FL where the chick is from as well and am more familiar with it than i care to admit. That being said I just didn't find your version appealing. (that and i hate copy/respond songs)

The lyrics weren't funny at all. Maybe the other forums were laughing at u and not with you. Check Redman (hell or even Afro-man) Take notes and improve.

Hey, you're the one who posted that garbage. And since you can't handle honest oppinions like a man, i'll be raw and unyielding enuff to tell you that was the worst song...no, attempt that i've heard posted here to date

holla

Thats nice. :) And oh yeah, learn how to spell before you criticise somebody.

(Fuck you and your post, i ain't replyin' back. Yo lame ass can't spell "opinion" just like dat.) HOLLA!!!! LOL

Last edited:
Ay Gec, where can i listen to some more of ya music? I lossed the link a while back.

I been wantin' to hear some of your new songs. :)

rapper2001 said:

(Fuck you and your post, i ain't replyin' back. Yo lame ass can't spell "opinion" just like dat.) HOLLA!!!! LOL

looks to me like u already did!!!

I cant spell and u can't rap , so i guess we're even

Hi_D_Ho_Man said:

looks to me like u already did!!!

I cant spell and u can't rap , so i guess we're even

Thats your oppinion. lmmfao

Got something else to say? I won't be checkin your replies for oppionions. :)

I would comment but I can't listen 2 tha song 'coz tha link ain't workin'.

If it's an error can u try 2 sort it out, i wanna peep - regardless of what people think.

if you chose to take it off I don't blame you - if everyone was sayin' my work was shit, hell I 'd get it off there fast as my fucking fingers could move.

Abyyss said:
I would comment but I can't listen 2 tha song 'coz tha link ain't workin'.

If it's an error can u try 2 sort it out, i wanna peep - regardless of what people think.

if you chose to take it off I don't blame you - if everyone was sayin' my work was shit, hell I 'd get it off there fast as my fucking fingers could move.

Yeah, i did'nt quite like the oppionions.- so i decided to take it down. I tried my best on this song and i gonna put it on my album. Gonna put the link back up fast, hopefully i can get 200 views now.

Keep checkin back for the link.

I appreciate everybody comments, good luck with your music.

Uncopyrighted song deleted, lesson learned, i wish everyone luck. :)

Last edited:

:D :D LOL :D :D

Back