My latest guitar build

metalhead28

Hates Raymond
Hey folks...I haven't posted anything around here about my building projects - but I've been getting pretty serious about this lately and I thought it would be nice to share my latest build with you guys too.

dallas-1-(Large).jpg

dallas-2-(Large).jpg

dallas-3-(Large).jpg

dallas-4-(Large).jpg

dallas-5-(Large).jpg

dallas-6-(Large).jpg

More about my little guitar business:
www.StinnettGuitars.com

Wow--that is simple beautiful. I'm speechless...really. From the overall look to the details (love the wood cavity covers on back) I'm just frikkin' impressed.

Now I'm off to check out your site...

How much to build me a custom guitars with effect pedals built into them?

You want pedals on the guitar? Seems that would be awkward to reach unless you placed the guitar on the ground to engage the effects. :confused:

:D

I don't make any sort of effects or other electronic devices, so you would be limited to what was readily available. If you have something specific in mind, we could talk.

when i see creations of this high quality and try to comprehend someone has such talent to build something like this amazing piece here....

i can only come to one conclusion, they are from another planet, and not of the common earthlings...........:p

I'd give it 5 stars....but thats the movie forum.:D

simply amazing...damn...

as i said at a&a; "your badassery never ceases to impress. that ax is fuckin sick man!"

i must have one!

That looks great! Since my birthday is only a week away you might as well slap a ribbon on it and send that bad boy right over. :D

My birthday is tomorrow--I would like one with a quilted quilted maple top--that's where you cut blocks of quilted maple and arrange them in a checkerboard pattern, after you stain them different colors (I would like pink, baby blue, and lavender blocks). You might say, hey, how am I supposed to stain them before they are glued and carved? The answer to that is I don't know, but your guitars are amazing so I'm sure you will figure it out.

As far as electronics, I'd like three lipstick pickups and big flower knobs, with the tuners & tailpiece in brushed nickel (I'd prefer if you could get it from Restoration Hardware).

Before you ship it, please remember to take lots of pictures to feature it on your website! :)

My birthday is tomorrow--I would like one with a quilted quilted maple top--that's where you cut blocks of quilted maple and arrange them in a checkerboard pattern, after you stain them different colors (I would like pink, baby blue, and lavender blocks). You might say, hey, how am I supposed to stain them before they are glued and carved? The answer to that is I don't know, but your guitars are amazing so I'm sure you will figure it out.

As far as electronics, I'd like three lipstick pickups and big flower knobs, with the tuners & tailpiece in brushed nickel (I'd prefer if you could get it from Restoration Hardware).

Before you ship it, please remember to take lots of pictures to feature it on your website! :)

Amazingly enough, I have one exactly like that in stock! I'll send it right over.

You're good mate. Me, I get splinters looking at wood.
I started a guitar renovation in 1990 - still haven't finished taking the original finih off.

Wow man, that is truly a work of art. You've got something special there. This is unique in so many ways, I've never seen a guitar quite like it. The top, back, and neck are just beautiful. But its the shape that intrigues me. It's like PRS at heart, but with those great angular horns. The neck dots were a very classy decision, they add to the elegance. That really is a masterpiece, different enough from all other guitars to merit its own brand name! Seriously, that could be its own line.

How does she play and sound? If it plays half as good as it looks, then that's a modern classic. Award winning, I tell ya.

Back