My label's first artist demo/album

Alright guys, I've edited the drums and think the timing's a lot better. I've also brought down vocals a little, and the bassiness of the guitar. I think it sounds a little thin now, but this should make more room for the bass guitar, which should fill out the bottom end too.

Please check it out here http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?id=18755, and let me know what you think :)

Alright guys, I've edited the drums and think the timing's a lot better. I've also brought down vocals a little, and the bassiness of the guitar. I think it sounds a little thin now, but this should make more room for the bass guitar, which should fill out the bottom end too.

Please check it out here http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?id=18755, and let me know what you think :)

Sounds a 1,000 times better. Put that bass on and you are ready to go. Very cool.

Sounds a 1,000 times better. Put that bass on and you are ready to go. Very cool.
Thanks.

Do you guys think a tambourine would help cover up the movement of the guitar around 2/5ths in and also add something more to the track anyway?

I don't know when the bassist is available, but hopefully we'll get that done soon, as well as the tambourine and violin. I'm not sure if I should keep it as is for the demo, and add the extras for the album... what do you think?

Thanks.

Do you guys think a tambourine would help cover up the movement of the guitar around 2/5ths in and also add something more to the track anyway?

I don't know when the bassist is available, but hopefully we'll get that done soon, as well as the tambourine and violin. I'm not sure if I should keep it as is for the demo, and add the extras for the album... what do you think?
I think a cello could fit perfectly here. Tambourine? Sure! Experiment, and if it doesn't work, delete it. What I came to realize is that the song doesn't have a chorus, per se. I was thinking about strumming guitars, but I don't see where they could fit. I would like to see the progress of this. Nice work.

I think a cello could fit perfectly here. Tambourine? Sure! Experiment, and if it doesn't work, delete it. What I came to realize is that the song doesn't have a chorus, per se. I was thinking about strumming guitars, but I don't see where they could fit. I would like to see the progress of this. Nice work.
Yeah this song is one of the not-so-good songs of the album, others do have really catchy choruses, but I think it's a good first track for a demo. It does introduce his music quite well, imo.

Cello definitely would fit nicely, but I was thinking violin might do this job. One of my best friends is a violinist and has some good ideas for this album.

Cheers :D

Back