my humble abode

tomleblanc

I've only been at this for about a year or so and have been a bit shy about showing my "studio," but I guess now I'm at the point where I'd like to share a little more about what I've created. Unfortunately I've been too busy to use my equipment much lately, but seeing it in my apartment is a good motivator..."if I read x many pages then I can go play with my new amp." hehe ;)

Anyway, here are some pics of my little 1 bedroom apartment "livingroom studio." The desk is actually a table I bought at Target, which I converted into a homemade rack of sorts by adding some metal brackets on one side that I bought at a local hardware store. Nothing spectacular, but it works for me! :)

Attachments

• DSCN1214.JPG
    DSCN1214.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 382
  • DSCN1224.JPG
    DSCN1224.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 295
  • DSCN1225.JPG
    DSCN1225.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 267
  • DSCN1226.JPG
    DSCN1226.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 251
Cool.........nice lefty Les Paul....guess i need to post some pics of my little room...

in case you didn't know, I like Les Paul's..hehe

Hey Tom, you wouldn't have an older bro named Charlie would you??

probably not.

Thanks, I love the Les Paul too! I spent a good year trying to find a well-made copy I could afford, but with little luck...all the good ones weren't available as lefties. But I finally hit the jackpot a few months back! It's an Agile guitar, the new 3000 Prestige model, from rondomusic.com. It cost about $380 including shipping and all, and it actually has a real flamed maple top (not a fake photo laminate job), some good pickups, great binding, a real ebony neck, and cool abalone inlays! I still can't believe it was that cheap! :) It totally blows the Epiphones away.

But no, I don't have a brother named Charlie.

Nice

What kind of amp is that? Also, how do you like your DMP-3? I'm gonna have to check out those Agiles. I don't need a lefty, but an affordable LP with an ebony fretboard is just what I'm looking for. Do you know if the pickups are standard size, so that you can just drop in an aftermarket replacement?

Cardioidpotent said:
What kind of amp is that? Also, how do you like your DMP-3? I'm gonna have to check out those Agiles. I don't need a lefty, but an affordable LP with an ebony fretboard is just what I'm looking for. Do you know if the pickups are standard size, so that you can just drop in an aftermarket replacement?

It's a Bad Cat Mini Cat...it rocks!!! I LOVE the DMP-3 too. It made a huge difference when I added it to my signal chain. I'd definitely recommend the Agile LP copies...go to www.rondomusic.com There are also a few pictures on this guy's site if you scroll down: http://www.chriskeller.freehosting.net/guitars.html

Back