My goodness, a fucking joke!

Admin

I sorry about the lingo, but man, I thougt this place woulda been the answr to aww my preyers, you no's what i be screamin? mann, IT seems that no one have a clues abvou what what whenit comes ot recordin, thhe hell. i only hope somne can give me som infumaton???

i wish i was a friggin mod, i would get rid of this shit right off the bat.. i visit the forums every day, some days (like today) i just sit on it all day posting.

TragikRemix said:
i wish i was a friggin mod, i would get rid of this shit right off the bat.. i visit the forums every day, some days (like today) i just sit on it all day posting.

Hah, same here.

$.25

chessrock said:
I can't get no ... infumation.
I can't get no ... infumation.

Cuz I try, and I try, and I try and I try.

I can't get no ... no, no, no.

yo yo yo i seize ware ur cumn fum.... aight??

Admin said:
I sorry about the lingo, but man, I thougt this place woulda been the answr to aww my preyers, you no's what i be screamin? mann, IT seems that no one have a clues abvou what what whenit comes ot recordin, thhe hell. i only hope somne can give me som infumaton???

Some infumation about recording? Thats a little vague....Have you ever used the search? Probably not.

From the standard of literacy in your post, it occurs to me that the information is there but you are too illiterate to be able to read it perhaps....

Back