My first soundclick page

wakeupbomb

Alright, I started a soundclick page yesterday and I just wanted to get something up there. The beat on there isn't done (I'm actually going to shorten it up a bit and it'll probably just be an intro), but I wanted to put something up there so I had a little something on my page.

I know it's short, and it doesn't change, but I'm working on it. I'm just looking for a little feedback on my beginning. Maybe it's really lame, I don't know. I just wanted to get a something up so I could have someone listen to something I did and give me some feedback. It'll be done in a couple days and then I'll post it again so you can hear the whole thing.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=432096

Thanks for your feedback.

edit...this is an intro, and after like 2 bars it kicks into a club song with a big beat, and some synths.....for now that's how it's shaping up anyway. Just for a little update on what it is going to be.

Yeah man you gotta get more stuff up. This joint is kinda of repetative but hell all my beats start out like that so if you say your not finish there's nothing I really have more to say on that. Seems like you have an idea where you want to go with the beat. It just doesnt sound finish and you already said that so there ya go lol.

Thanks man. Yeah, it's totally repetitive, but it's changing. Like I said this is only an intro...and I chopped it shorter so it's not a 40 second intro or anything.

Back