My First Rock Recording.

One of these days maybe I'll dig into the archives and post some of my old shitty(er) recordings......

...well, maybe not.:D

I think it's cool that you can post that. It's actually not that bad. I liked the arrangement. You've come a long way, dude!:cool:

Pretty cool Joe.I still have my Tascam 8-Track Cassette.You've come a long way baby.LMAO!:D I dont have the balls to post any of my 4 and 8 track cassette stuff.LOL...I can tell you werent into the layered vocals at this point.

Now I've gotta go through all of my tascam masters and see what I can salvage.LOL.

Cool tune dude.

Interesting look back Joe. Besides the amp buzz it's a pretty good tune still. I still have a couple of Tascam 238s laying around. I listen to old suff I did and I cringe.

cool tune dude. i realy dug the old cassette days, i gott some stuff that was done live ill see if i can find it. this stuff would be from 19,91. i realy like this though and it brings back good ple memories.and yes you have come a long way. thanks for sharing this with us all. god bless tim pate.

Thanks for listening guys... It's funny how our standards change.... I thought this one was it... I had finally achieved that pro sound... *rolleyes*..

:D:D

Thanks..

Joe

VOXVENDOR said:
Thanks for listening guys... It's funny how our standards change.... I thought this one was it... I had finally achieved that pro sound... *rolleyes*.

Just listen to the radio today. Lo-Fi is all the rage. Hmmmmmm... maybe I should dig up some of that old 2 & 4 track stuff.:cool:

hehehe...That was fun to listen too. Maybe that ought to be the next challenge. Find your first ever recording and post it up... I'm sure I have an old one around somewhere done with an old Teac real to real 4 trk run through a cheapo pa head of some sort with crappy mics...I'm fairly certain it sounds a lot worse than this :D.

Thanks for posting that :D

it's kinda an 'eye opener' to kick that "throne" out from under yourself, isn't it??

Joe....this was really bad. I'll leave it at that!. Nice tune...probably!!

Nice "balls of steel" to post this:D :D :D

(that amp buzz didn't bug you at the time, eh??) phew!!

heck, the arrangement was like already said, "good". I like the bass tone and you got pretty good separation in the mix on everything. You came a long way baby.
Maybe I can post some of my old music some day. It`s better than what I do now cause its not just me :)

Back