my first production!!!!!

When i listened to the intro, i cringed... It sounded like you had a cheap mic and just placed it infront of the whole band and were recording it through that.. I gotta say, it sounds much better when it gets into it. The vocals are recorded well, very clear (not in the way of knowing what hes saying..) I would definately get that guitar sorted out at the start. Although i dont really like this kinda music, its a good recording. Especially for your first 'finishet' track. ;)

Nice tune!!! The low fi intro made me think it was going to be a bit off, then when it kicked in, way cool. Nice, heavy mix. Can't say much more, just a cool song.
Ed

shit man, that's straight up pro as far as i can tell.
this dosn't sound like the first anything to me.
are the overs compressed?

that band has good sounding equipment.
wish my first whatever sounded like this.

thanx alot.
and yes, we have good sounding equipment.
and i uset ALOT time mixing and find my way round in protools(allso my first time whit protools)

but dame it is fun to make music :D

Sounds excellent by the way. But theres always a but! You should boost the drums a bit. The snare more so.
The rest of it sounds text book to me. Maybe add a bit more lo end at mastering though.
The doulbed vox gives it a real professional sound.
I cant seem to beleive this is your first production though. I can beleive this is your first one that you are happy with, but not your first ever production. no chance.

Back