My First New Song Since my rock and roll days

I like it, I could definitely heear room for some percussion, piano, and strings there though. It would be worth be spending money on if this song was part of an album with rocky, upbeat songs. That's how I hear it anyway.

Thanks dude, i definitely agree with you about room for more stuff, including a cleaner vocal take, since I haven't been playing live as much it's way harder to get my voice good and warmed up. Thanks again<
rafe

dude. i'm not a country kinda guy at all (despite being from TX and living now in AR) but i really like that song, especially the bridge/chorus. got any piano skills (or any friends with any)?? that would complete the song, i think - even without any percussion. maybe some strings. overall, i like it though. high five to you. :)

thanks so much, i think i may give it a try with some piano, but I'm gonna have to truck it over to my parents house with the acoustic piano, i can't stand the sound of my synth stuff!

thanks very much,
Rafe

Thanks drummer 1549. Any mixing tips, it's seems in the mastering process that the vocals got pushed back a little bit. thanks again,
Rafe

Back