My First Music Video!! [PRINCE Remix][iPad2]

Response + New Music Video!

It's very good:) Dont see why it is blocked in USA though!
Hehe, thank you very much for simply watching my vids! I'm glad you enjoyed! E reason that the VERY 1st vid was blocked in the US is because the artist (Prince) told his record company to not allow ANYBODY to reproduce, remix, repost, etc. his music ANYWHERE, especially on the Internet. The artist is picky, lol.

Anyhow, just in time!

MY EIGHTH MUSIC VIDEO JUST RELEASED!!!

3f34537367a363b0a9c837d1d22efdca.jpg

Song Info: I rebuilt + remixed song Beat of the Rising Sun from Initial D via iPad2 (as always); this is my first time making a Super Eurobeat song, which was petty damn challenging. I still don't have the best singing voice (can't touch Dave Rogers...at all, lol), but I tried nonetheless. Song took 10.5 hours to make due to challenge of using the genre for the first time.

Video Info: Video was taken in the cold weather; we all were freezing outside, but got the job done. Time constraints were not an issue this time around. The plot is steady progressing. Videoing took 3 hours while editing took 4 hours (first time editing ever took this long).

Alas, I hope that you can enjoy!! Thank you very much!!! ^__^

Hmm, not sure if you all kept up with the 2nd saga thus far, but I will now release my newest music video.

My 9th Music Video Released!!

9f35a206f9b70bd70be616276b7dc955_zpsb2882140.jpg

Song Info: Just A Myth? is an original song that I made back in 2011 as one of the songs in my 10th Music Pack -Epilogue of 2012-, and I decided to put it to use in this new video. Song itself took ~8 hours to make (using iOS as always).

Video Info: This time around, even more things are happening; the saga continues, but will soon be coming to a close. Filming was 3.5 hours, and editing took 3.5 more hours. Time constraints were not an issue this time around. =)

Thank you all, and I hope that you enjoy! :)

The series comes to an end!

And FINALLY, the saga comes to a close!

My 10th Music Video RELEASED!!

9f5f5ab6881fcefdbfa36556c746ef6d_zpsfea0aa32.jpg

Song Info: Song used is Killing My Love (Leslie Parrish) [Super Eurobeat] [Initial D]- Original Licensed Song. This is the first and only time I ever used an original licensed song. I usually use either an original song if mines, or a licensed song (rebuilt + remixed via iPad). Since this is the last video, I decided to take it easy and not rebuild+remix this song on iPad, and for the fact that I can't sing anywhere near Leslie. I'm sure the song would have taken 9+ hours to recreate.

Video Info: This time, the video was shot in multiple areas, and some of the shots date back to over a month ago. While filming, I ran into a group of random kids asking about what we were doing. I said we were filming, and they then said "Ooh I wanna be in the movie!!"...after a minute of thinking how to implement them into the picture of the moment, I decided to let them in, and it was certainly a great choice---they're so cool xD. Videoing took 7 hours; editing took another 7 hours. Total...14 hour project. Editing was particularly challenging this time around too.

EXTRA NOTE: There's one unexplained altercation that happened in this video:

There was another Agent vs Boss encounter not shown...the evil aura of the Boss had transformed the original Jacket and Headphones Relics. The Agent later encountered him again and barely managed to steal the Gauntlets (Gloves) Relic and escaped...but not for long.

----Thank you all for watching and your support----
I never thought I'd make this many music videos, lol.

-TripMX

Back