My final decision about the SE mics ;)

Wow...I never thought you'd get them! I thought you'd be torn and hesitent forever!

Good job man, and when you get some time, give us your review/impressions! I'd love to hear if you're happy/disappointed with what you've (finally) chosen!

Jacob

gilwe said:
Why would you think so ??? :confused:

I was being sarcastic...I did think you'd make your choice, I was just surpriesed that it was alreayd. I respect that you took so much time before you made your decision, and that you were careful to make the choice that made the most sense for you! It's great that you took your time and was careful.

Jacob

;)

Well, you do have to know what you're doing don't you ?...

Anyway, what do you think about that combination ?

gilwe said:
;)

Well, you do have to know what you're doing don't you ?...

Anyway, what do you think about that combination ?

They're fine! I'm sure you'll enjoy them. Looking at SE's lineup, I'd likely pick the se3's as well, and I really like the look of the other two. I'd be more likely to pick up the SE3's, the 3300 and the Gemini myself.

Jacob

jkokura said:
I'd be more likely to pick up the SE3's, the 3300 and the Gemini myself.

Jacob

...now you did it...dude's gonna lose sleep now...all that effort to make the right decision and you go and second guess him...that's cruel...too ruff... ;)

kidvybes said:
...now you did it...dude's gonna lose sleep now...all that effort to make the right decision and you go and second guess him...that's cruel...too ruff... ;)

I'm an IDIOT!

Jacob

Back