My Dw Midnight Glass Kit !!!

DuoToneBand

100_0280.jpg

100_0281.jpg

100_0283.jpg

100_0284.jpg

100_0285.jpg

i know, or maybe a sonor designer kit. I LOVE the drums. Ill get some mp3's soon. Maybe i can sneek the firepod out of my dads house for a while seeing as the recording comp is blown and record some stuff over here.

Duo- beautiful kit! Most of us are green with envy!!! :cool:

Also dig yer Remo art on the wall. Cool.

All the best, Rez

thnx guys! O ya, about the remo boxes. I filled them with paper towels and they actually dampen the sound a LITTLE bit. Some of the floor tom boingyness from having them close to the wall

Awesome. Fukin awesome...

Similar to Josh Freese and Danny Carey's kits, in term of the number of toms.

Seeing that makes me wish I had that kind of money... except I would spend it on an 11 piece Sonor Force 3005. Wait... how much did this set cost you? O well. Best of luck, and you better have MP3's. I wanna hear this...

Good luck with your band, I'm sure they will love your new drum set :D

i dont really wana say, BUT, for the drums and the hardware excluding the pedals, hi hat stand and 1 of the double cymbal stands and the snare stand, $3300 or so

RezN8 said:
Duo- beautiful kit! Most of us are green with envy!!! :cool:

Also dig yer Remo art on the wall. Cool.

All the best, Rez

Not me!! I'm "Midnight Glass" with envy!!

Where's the new 2002 snare?! Then I'll be bronze with envy!!

Phil

$3,300? and the 2002 snare will be another... $1,500? SO Around $4,500? Not bad.

my dream drum set would be a 13 piece Paiste drum set with 30 Paiste cymbals (Signature, Dark Energy, Rude, 2002, 2000, 3000) a 30" symphonic gong, 10 electric drum pads, a Roland Handsonic... well, this would cost well over $60,000. SO fuck it. lol.

Right now I'm saving up for a 12 piece Sonor Force 3005 drum set ($2,500), a pair of (all are Paiste, Signature series, unless otherwise specified) 15" Dark Crisp Hi Hats (secondary hi hats, my primary would be my 14" sound edge), 18" Power Crash, 19" Dark Energy Crash, a 10" splash, 22" Dark Metal Ride (or a 22" Dark Energy Mark 2 Ride, which would be way softer, but I'm not sure if the metal ride would be too bright, and if it is, then I would get the dark energy ride), and a 24" 2002 China (should be $1,500-2000). Wow. Im gonna have fun working this summer -_-.

of course, you have probably played for a while, so you should know what you are doing with that fukin awesome set of yours! me... 6 months... and my first set (a Titan) is already fuct up... o well... at least i have my Paistes ::hugs cymbals::

it cost more than that because i bought the cymbals and snare along with about another $600 in hardware including the hihat and snare stand, double cymbal stand, and 5002 double pedal. I havnt ordered the snare yet, i'm wait a little.

yes and no. I liked DW since before i liked josh freese. I only didnt know about him for the first 1.5 month i was playing about 6 months before mer de noms came out. So brand, he helps, but i was into DW before. Sizes, ya kinda, but i love the spread and versitility, and setup, i dont know, i used a china in that position and a ride in that position before his present Coarse Silver Sparkle kit. So, YES AND NO!!!

how should i mic the kit for an mp3 for u guys

my bad locker!!!:
1)beta 52
1)mxl 2001
1)mxl 990
1)mxl 991
3)drvx1 dynamics
1)home mad bass drum woofer(12" sub wired into XLR)

Hee hee we are all jealous of your set :D . EH its ok... you said you started playing 6 months before mer de noms? so thats 5 years ago. I guess after 5 years you must be good, so you deserve this set. (I think I said this before) Best of luck to you and your band. And remember... POST MP3'S!!!!!! I like hearing other drummers play, it gives me a sense of what I like and what I don't like, and that helps me develop my own ideas (which is important, since basically I'm still a beginner/intermediate). So good luck, and POST MP3's. ANd remember, you have to post pictures of that 2002 Snare (when you get it)... wow, your drum set if so fucking cool (I have spent the last 2 days staring at it whenever I'm bored)...

Back