My current project...

hiwatt357

Just joined the forum recently, and it appears that my little set-up isn't quite as elaborate as most on here, but hey...it gets the job done. I'm looking forward to gaining some new info and such.

So anyway...here's the site with 4 songs I've done relatively recently.

threefiveseven

All were done on my Fostex XR-5 cassette 4-track with the exception of "won't be hard (to say goodbye)", which was done yesterday on the Boss BR-532 I got last week (for $125 :)).

Any comments, suggestions, critiques, etc. are welcome.

EDIT: I forgot to make this disclaimer when I posted this yesterday... I do not claim to be a singer. ;)

Last edited:
I just listened to Untitled, and you have some good sounds there. Great bass tone. Nice groove to the tune. I tried to listen to the tune you did on your newest stuff, but it wouldn't let me. I 'll try back later.
Ed

Dogman said:
I just listened to Untitled, and you have some good sounds there. Great bass tone. Nice groove to the tune. I tried to listen to the tune you did on your newest stuff, but it wouldn't let me. I 'll try back later.
Ed

Thank you very much, Ed.

You know...it's odd/funny. That track seems to get more remarks/comments about the tones...yet, on paper, it doesn't seem like it should.

The bass is my mid-80's Japanese-made Fender P-Bass through a $99.00 Digitech Genesis I on the "Black Face" amp setting and the 2 x 12 cabinet setting.

The guitar is a Squier '51 using both the bridge and neck pickups, again through the Digitech Genesis I, on the "Boutique" amp setting and the 2 x 12 cabinet setting.

Not a real amp in sight.

I had some trouble with the myspace page last evening as well. Tried to listen to the new recording to see how it sounded, and it hiccupped a couple of times, but it finally made it to the end. Hopefully it'll work better today.

Thanks again.

Back