My current drum sounds...

Why do people like you do this..." hey look at me look at me...what do ya think? But oh wait...I'm not really a drummer, I was drunk, my drums suck, and my recording gear is lame. But yeah, other than that...what do you think?"

Spineless 'tard.

TheBigGiantHead said:
Why do people like you do this..." hey look at me look at me...what do ya think? But oh wait...I'm not really a drummer, I was drunk, my drums suck, and my recording gear is lame. But yeah, other than that...what do you think?"

Spineless 'tard.

Might as well preface it instead of coming across as someone who thinks he knows everything. It also might be a way to find out that someone is doing alright with the gear he or she might have on hand.

I'll refrain from name-calling.

I won't give you any negative rep, either.

If anyone has been to India, you will know that there are people who follow cows around the streets and whenever they shit, these eager folk pick up the turds put them in a tin or a bag and go dry them out and use them for fuel and a whole bunch of other stuff. I feel like one of those people now. When ever I see that THE BIG GIANT HEAD has responded to some unsuspecting, probably reasonably intelligent poster, I rush to the post to see if he has left some amusing turd, I am rarely disappointed.

Back