MY bands songs that i recorded

Pretty impressive recording, [I think] and well executed parts and stuff. Like to hear a higher quality. I couldn't hear any drumgoobering...cuz they wuz kind of hard to hear...compression, I guess? Very flat. Who does the bass parts when you record and gig??

ps...where's the love?:D

Thank you! well actully the Drums we recored with a roland electric drum set with The Steven Slate Drums.
all guitars are line 6 direct..except that acoustic guitar on the 2nd song..that was miced and direct.

vocals were recorded with a 80 dollar MXl 990 using the line 6 Ux2..using there moded version of a avalon pre.

The bass on the first two top songs are a real sansamp bass driver pre using a 150 dollar squire bass lol it does the job! lol

our bass player is moving so we took him off the page..but we tried out this new guy and he shreds on bass so we are going to give him a shot but right now we are goin to redo a few of our songs..and actully mic a real acoustic drumkit and trigger the kick,toms and maybe the snare with the steven Slate drum samples. so tommrow we are starting that project! lol

i can possiblly send you a good mp3 version of one or two of the songs thru email if you like? i don't think i can send wave thru email..unless you wanna wait a few hours lol jk

A 20 second sample in 16/44??? On a file service?

That first tune...have you ever posted it before? I swear I've heard it....maybe accompanying a video of jihadis being blowd up real good by an Apache helicopter?? Someone using your music? A cover??

Pretty darn good stuff on the cheep gear!

actully my brother goes on here too..he might of posted it a month algo..i think he was asking someone how to master our songs. i forgot what he user name on here is tho

i know this is going to be compressed as hell because of myspace..but please check out my songs and what you think of the mixes! im pretty sure theres timming problems with the drums..our drummer hates click tracks.. any room for improvement would help thanks!

http://www.myspace.com/proximityobsession

This is truly impressing, as i am into this kind of music, What did you do to record the screamo? This i am curious to know :D

How about pinning these tunes up somewheres other thne myspace for us to have a listen to em with full ears bro? (Plus for those of us with myspace blocked at work .... )

I'm intrested in hearing them.

This is truly impressing, as i am into this kind of music, What did you do to record the screamo? This i am curious to know :D

Hey im his brother, all we did was use that cheap MXL mic.... with the line 6 interface, with the compressor from the interface and some eq and maybe a lil reverb. since i mixed everything i should know ;) oh btw heres another link to way better quality... http://www.battleofthebands.com/proximityobsession

Yeah man, that's good stuff, there.

Only nit is that when I crank my bass up all the way, it sounds way mo' powerful...it's a little light in the bottom, compared to other similar stuff I've listened to.

Y'all got it in the pocket! I can smell the death!!!

lol at impressing... um it all sounds very good... im slowly falling in love with steven slate drums.... everywhere ive heard them they fit perfectly ranging from pop to this so....

anyways... very good sound

Back