My band....

spoonie g

Hi. Here are links to my band Vertigo's most recent work off of our new album. Tracks are available in the link in my sig. Thanks!

Did you record this at home?
Sounds pretty friggin good. Something I'd listen to.
Doesn't sound to me like a home recording at all.
Is it?

Although talented your singer sounds like a clone of every other female Pop vocalist. A good male vocalist would make your music much more powerful sounding. Also the guitars sound sort of cheezy as if they were recorded DI. Other than that nice job.

ocnor said:
Although talented your singer sounds like a clone of every other female Pop vocalist. A good male vocalist would make your music much more powerful sounding. Also the guitars sound sort of cheezy as if they were recorded DI. Other than that nice job.

Haha, the guitars were recorded through Neve's.

spoonie g said:
Haha, the guitars were recorded through Neve's.

What are you looking for? Suggestions on the mix? Or you just trying to get word out on your band? (which I'm thinking you're trying to do).

If that's the case I'd give you a: 5/10. My type of music but eh, nothing special.

Nutdotnet said:
What are you looking for? Suggestions on the mix? Or you just trying to get word out on your band? (which I'm thinking you're trying to do).

If that's the case I'd give you a: 5/10. My type of music but eh, nothing special.

Well, for comparative analysis, what would you give a 10 for in modern music?

Back