My band going live on national TV

Which bandmember is you? If you´re the singer, wow! Sounds like a straight version of Brian Molko. Any tours in Holland coming up? I´m fan! :)

yeah, great voice and band !

i like the live performance better than the studio version btw which says a lot about the ability of the band!

Thanks a lot for the comments...

I am straight but much taller than Brian, a?

About the studio/live version. Well that is what every musician wants to hear, i guess.
In the studio we trusted the producer more, when we are live sky is the limit...
The TV mixes are always pretty bad, especially with the tech's on our TV's.
DOnt know how it is with the rest of the world but Slovenian's TV shows tends to host dancers/performers, not live bands. If so they are asked to do playback..

We said NO!!!

Toruing is what we are after. Holland, Uzbekistan, ANd that little quiet island near JAp in the PAcific, doesnt matter. Just play and spread the music around...
Maybe some joint projects, playing? We are very adjustable.

Very good indeed brother. Nice work and congradulations.

I must mention however that there's already a band called NON that are considered one of the first pioneers of what's commonly known now as industrial music...just a heads up.

Well done for geting on da telly.
Very Placebo sounding, vox especially.

Good luck with it all,
Eck

thanks for the heads up guys.

We didn't realize soon enogh about the other non project.
since its totally different music, i guess we can give it a go and see what happens.
Nirvana did the same :D

I am actually a bit surprised to hear the similarity with placebo/vocie.
I always found his voice to be unique and girly :confused:

I think i will start listening to barry white.

they are cool band with great first 3 records. than they started to wank off and lost the edge, sonicly, musicly, lyricly.
Am not a fan, but like to listen.

To get on the telly was not so hard. More was the fact that we had to play live.
But we woudl have said no if they woudl want it any other way i can tell you that.
The sound guys were really uncooperative at first, but we got along pretty soon.

Hope to see you on soem festivals this year :D

Back