my babies.

flash2ace

here is a picture of my 3 ibanezs that i wanted to share with you all, its not the best quality picture, the pink one is the one i bought at the pawn shop for 35 bucks. also i made a new recording using my new mexican strat check it out if you like, its gott the texas specials in it. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/flash2acemusic.htm the song=funky whale

Attachments

• close shot ibanezs.jpg
    close shot ibanezs.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 292
brett ill have you know steve vai and adrian vandenberg played pink guitars lol. ive always like bright florescent guitars that is how i gott the nickname flash from my old band mates in high school in the 80s lol. hi eyes i would love to see your axes when you post them in fact anyone who wants should all post pics of there axes here so we can all see. ill try and get my friend to get a pic of my strat thats the only one i dont have a pic of oh and my jackson to of course. thanks for looking guys, as my wife always says you men and your guitars i hope that darn thing keeps you warm at night and cooks for you to. lmao

Nice guitars dude... I think the pink one looks cool....

Pink is the color of pussy, pussy is definitely NOT gay...LOL

:D :p

Here is a few of mine. a RG570CT, and a RG520QM

1.jpg

2.jpg

flash2ace said:
brett ill have you know steve vai and adrian vandenberg played pink guitars lol

Flash, is that Adrian Vandenburg from the 80's group of the same name that had a song called Burning Heart?
Shit, I used to love that tune.

yeah, and he was in Whitesnake too......

lol....he and about a hundred others....David Coverdale is not a people person....snicker...guffaw.....fart....giggle.........................

Y'all need to lay off dissin' the pink guitars....I have a paisley tele from Fender Japan that is one of my best playing gits.........

There's a pink paisley strat out now too, also "crafted" in Japan....I kinda want one because I like the pink tele so much.....

Pink guitars without the paisley crap are even cooler, I think.....gibs

:cool:

nice guitars timinator, real nice. keep those pics of your favorite axes coming for us all to see, yeah whitesnake tore it up in the 80s. vivian campbell and adrian vandenberg what a duet they were. there music was kinda comercial but it kicked butt on the charts thats for sure, heck they couldnt even replace those two with steve vai and be sucessful. yup i like my pink guitar, my daughter wants it so bad but i just dont think she is mature enough for it yet and im worried it will just take a beating like the rest of her toys. so ill just save it for her and keep it in good shape like the rest of my axes i have.peavey made the adrian vandenburg guitar and it came in several colors but the most common was powder pink and i had one the first year they came out, ive played the evh peaveys and like the vandenburg much better just has a more full feeling to it. i also believe cc.deville had a few pink guitars and i think they were either b,c,rich customs or were charvels, i seen his b.c.rich on ebay a couple of years ago and man did that thing go for a price lol. anyway keep the pics coming and thanks for sharing in the love we all have for our axes. the flash

I saw Whitesnake in concert one hot summer night at the Cal Expo Ampetheater in Sacramento, man they kicked ass...
Vivian Campbell's solo was better than Adrian Vandenberg's....

Great White opened up for em....

No fires broke out......:rolleyes:

:p

Nice 7DBK JEM

Musicians Friend had them for $699 a month ago. NOw I believe they are sold out.

I'd love to own a JEM, just so many other things I need to pick and choose the order they come. Studio equipment is first rright now.

nice jem snow dog(dang i hate you lol) what did you have to pay for that baby?
msly, dang that tele is sweet, i love the gold top, theres alot of nice axes there bro/
keep them pics coming because i know all of you own guitars out there and if you have pics please post them.

hey and well your at it check out my site and listen to some of my instrumental music and help out a self funded striving musician if you all ready havnt and thanks to all of you who have helped me go up to #2 in the rock instrumental charts. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/flash2ace.htm

these are my babies, just wanted to share wit you

from left to right:

yamaha flamenco , jackson DXMG usa made, and rokker , strat copy 1969 (plays like a beauty)

Attachments

• picture 108.jpg
    picture 108.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 70
very nice guitars, i am quite fond of jacksons myself. thank you for sharing with us all and keep em coming if ya have em.

Back