my axe is trashed!

robert jaybird

The otherday i was digging through the depths of my my closet and lo and behold there it was:my first axe!!sadly it got put in that closet and stayed there for years due to constant use and abuse in adolescence.its a b.c. rich platinum series worlock with a strat shaped body.

-Ok, first the pickup selector is just tottaly trashed, that whole region needs fixin. the inner circuitry on that little toggle swutch ive doctored for years. i can fix it to "almost work" but if i hold it at the wrong angle in performance no dice.this needs to be replaced.

-second my ol floyd rose is totally jacked as well.mainly, its the socket by the nut to clamp the strings;the sockets thread is stripped.(ouch, that one hurt to)

-3rd my floyd needs a total one over, and a new whammy bar.

right now im playing a prs custom 22 that i love. but, recently ive gotten a strange craving to do whammy bar heroics.Im not about to buy an axe for that when i have this tacky jem sitting here.ah my pretty black with red crackle shredding axe.

what i need is some info, resources and links so that i can get the right parts and learn to fix it my self.this old baby is gona be my test subject at repair 101.

havin' a blast
robert

Back