My acoustic cover of Rude by Magic! (feedbacks are welcome!)

Hello shakra!

So I haven't heard an acoustic version of this so I quite enjoyed!
I will say though that you should be a bit careful on pronunciation and falsetto. Your falsetto parts did not sound as supported as the parts you sang in your chest voice, but I actually have problems with that too! I think the only way to get a fuller sound on falsetto is by practicing :( so I need to practice too lol

But overall, I love the laid back style you had throughout the song. You sang every note in tune, and I didn't really notice anything bad about the mixing! So great job :-)

Hello shakra!

So I haven't heard an acoustic version of this so I quite enjoyed!
I will say though that you should be a bit careful on pronunciation and falsetto. Your falsetto parts did not sound as supported as the parts you sang in your chest voice, but I actually have problems with that too! I think the only way to get a fuller sound on falsetto is by practicing :( so I need to practice too lol

But overall, I love the laid back style you had throughout the song. You sang every note in tune, and I didn't really notice anything bad about the mixing! So great job :-)

Thanks alot, that means so much. Im aware about the pronunciation because I was rushed and unfamiliar with this song when I recorded it (unacceptable excuse) :D

But I not that confident when it comes to high notes because I feel that they don't sound good. The "knock on your door, with my heart in hand" part.

Back