MXL 603s match pair for $155

tomleblanc

If anyone's looking for a factory matched stereo pair of 603s I know where to find one for about $155, shipped. As far as I know this is the last one in stock. It's the matched pair like they have at 8thstreet.com, complete with two shockmounts and a metal case!

PS: I'm not the one selling this. I just saw it and thought someone here might be interested, as it's a pretty damn good deal! I'm not peddling, just sharing with friends :)

Anyway, if you're interested just post here and I'll PM you with the info. There's a reason why I'm not just posting it here, which I can't divulge until later. So to make it fair, whoever posts first gets the info!

I'll explain the weirdness of why I won't just post it here later.

Thanks for the tip. I nailed them for $152.50, which will be $172.50 shipped to Canada.... of course after duty and taxes this will raise the price another 20-25% but this is still half the price I would have paid here in canuckland

I wonder

Is this from our old friends at musiciansadvocate? They have been selling at those prices for a while but I hesitated to buy from them.

it was from Audiogear4less, just some Ebay listing. So far I have had good luck with Ebay purchases (but this one I am getting sent via US Post , not UPS as UPS charges a mint to bring things across the border)

Back