MXL-600 mic

DJL

Self Banned
I understand that FIELO use to make the MXL-603S for Marshall Electronics before Marshall Electronics openned their own factory in China... but, what about the old Marshall Electronics MXL-600... didn't 797 Audio in China make the MXL-600 for Marshall Electronics? I don't think Marshall Electronics sells the MXL-600 anymore... but, does 797 Audio still make them... and if so, who for?

Thanks,
Don

DJL said:
I understand that FIELO use to make the MXL-603S for Marshall Electronics before Marshall Electronics openned their own factory in China... but, what about the old Marshall Electronics MXL-600... didn't 797 Audio in China make the MXL-600 for Marshall Electronics? I don't think Marshall Electronics sells the MXL-600 anymore... but, does 797 Audio still make them... and if so, who for?

Thanks,
Don
Could the MXL600 that 797 Audio maded now be called the JM27?

DJL said:
Could the MXL600 that 797 Audio maded now be called the JM27?
Now see, this is the kind of post where you lose any credibility you might have ever had. You're just spitting in the wind, and it's blowing back all over your face. You could even be right, but without a shred of evidence you look like a jackass.

I suggest you buy both mics, take them apart, and if they are the same, post some pics as evidence. That would give you some credibility.

Back