Musician's Friend

kkh961216

I was planning on buying all of my equipment from musician's friend. Are there any extra costs in addition to the items? Like shipping and tax and stuff? Answers are greatly appreciated, thanks.

generally speaking shipping is free. You may have to pay taxes depending on what state you live in.

All this info is on their website.

yeah, when in doubt, just add to cart and check the total. That'll tell ya everything ya need to know.

I'm good with technology, but living in Canada and all, I've been doubting online services :3 adding to card helped. THANKS!!!,

Shipping is usually free (at least for USA)...I personally think there are much better deals to be had than most of the stuff on MF though :)

I was planning on buying all of my equipment from musician's friend. Are there any extra costs in addition to the items? Like shipping and tax and stuff? Answers are greatly appreciated, thanks.

Skaught from Musician's Friend here. Unfortunately the normal free ground shipping offer we have is only valid on shipments to lower 48 states and does not apply to international orders. Also Duties and taxes apply where applicable. If you proceed to check out on the site it will answer the question of how much shipping is to your location. Feel free to email me at forums@musiciansfriend.com and I'll answer any questions you might have. Thanks for choosing Musician's Friend!!!

Shipping is usually free (at least for USA)...I personally think there are much better deals to be had than most of the stuff on MF though :)

Skaught from Musician's Friend here. Unfortunately the normal free ground shipping offer we have is only valid on shipments to lower 48 states and does not apply to international orders. Also Duties and taxes apply where applicable. If you proceed to check out on the site it will answer the question of how much shipping is to your location. Feel free to email me at forums@musiciansfriend.com and I'll answer any questions you might have. Thanks for choosing Musician's Friend!!!

Yes there are by far much better deals out there - especially when it comes to financing - read the small and smaller print.

There should be a few people come by from the Great White North to chime in for what is the best deal one can get up there. Hold tight.

I like to find cheaper prices and then make them match the price.

Where do canadian's get the best deals?

The last straw with me and MF was that I payed off my balance early and they said that I had to pay an added fee because of it ..... I told them to SH!T in their hat and threw the card away.

That'll teach you to be all responsible n shit. :mad:

that's pretty assinine. I mean yeah, they want that extra $ from the interest and didn't get it cuz you paid early but that's just dumb.
:rolleyes:

That'll teach you to be all responsible n shit. :mad:

that's pretty assinine. I mean yeah, they want that extra $ from the interest and didn't get it cuz you paid early but that's just dumb.
:rolleyes:

Oh yeah both them and Guitar center have the same policies (owned by the same mother company) ..... No interest my arse.

If the shipper uses UPS, even a $2 item will be hit with a customs-clearing fee of up to $40 to get the parcel across the border. For the same deal, United States Postal Service charges $5. Avoid UPS like the plague if shipping from the US to Canada.

If the shipper uses UPS, even a $2 item will be hit with a customs-clearing fee of up to $40 to get the parcel across the border. For the same deal, United States Postal Service charges $5. Avoid UPS like the plague if shipping from the US to Canada.

Good to know. I ship to Canada all of the time and have always used the USPS.

Back