Musicians Friend has shipped out some MR 8s

dyuob

I know of at least one person In Oklahoma who received his MR 8 yesterday, so some of the back orders are starting to go out, but there is no telling how many they have ordered.
When I first contacted them in mid Novemeber, I checked to see how many were coming in to their warehouse to be shipped on Dec. 6, they told me "Thousands".
If that was the case, it would seem that Fostex has indeed come up with a very popular little machine.

dyuob said:
I know of at least one person In Oklahoma who received his MR 8 yesterday, so some of the back orders are starting to go out, but there is no telling how many they have ordered.
My MR-8 is on the truck for delivery today according to UPS's tracking system. It is a little earlier than their projected 2/7 availability. I can't wait!
dyuob said:
When I first contacted them in mid Novemeber, I checked to see how many were coming in to their warehouse to be shipped on Dec. 6, they told me "Thousands".
If that was the case, it would seem that Fostex has indeed come up with a very popular little machine.
That does appear to be the case.

Back