Music video!

elenore19

Slowing becoming un-noob.
YouTube - Flashback Manatees - Tappin
For the band I'm in. We shot the video at Carl(drummer)'s college where he's goin to school for film. We shot the video in probably a total of 15 hours. Our first attempt at a music video. Comments are encouraged, I doubt we'll change anything to it, but suggestions and criticism are welcome as well.

Thanks for watching!

-Elliot

Like it. Cool tune. Who's playing bass or it just a 2-piece?

Vid is pretty good too. Only part I didn't care for are the talcum powder splashes. They feature in every bad hair metal vid ever made

Like it. Cool tune. Who's playing bass or it just a 2-piece?

Vid is pretty good too. Only part I didn't care for are the talcum powder splashes. They feature in every bad hair metal vid ever made
Haha, yeah. It was chalk dust. We really wanted to have it in there. But I understand what you're sayin.

I recorded the bass- It's just a 2 piece with bass in recordings for the needed sounds.

not keen on the tune, but purely as a personal thing as Im not much of an instrumental rock guy, the performance was good though. I liked the video, it was simple but effective...I especially liked projecting yourselves on the screen whilst playing...cool

Really good video. I couldn't wait for the intro to end and "guitar playing" to start. that's just my taste mainly but the intro was rather long & there were no dynamics to keep me there like a key, rhythm or volume change.
Terrific playing by all concerned & a very effective video.

I thought the video was well done. Good use of the editor. I liked the rotating part, altenating drums and guitar. Kept the motion flowing, new angles, different views, changing background, etc... Kept my interest going when the song didn't.

not keen on the tune, but purely as a personal thing as Im not much of an instrumental rock guy, the performance was good though. I liked the video, it was simple but effective...I especially liked projecting yourselves on the screen whilst playing...cool
Yeah, instrumentals aren't everyone's thing, that's for sure. Thanks for the kind words though!
Really good video. I couldn't wait for the intro to end and "guitar playing" to start. that's just my taste mainly but the intro was rather long & there were no dynamics to keep me there like a key, rhythm or volume change.
Terrific playing by all concerned & a very effective video.
Yeah, there aren't exactly dynamics in that song, just a fun one for us to play. Thanks for the feedback!
I thought the video was well done. Good use of the editor. I liked the rotating part, altenating drums and guitar. Kept the motion flowing, new angles, different views, changing background, etc... Kept my interest going when the song didn't.
Good to know, I'll pass the kind words onto the drummer--He's the one who did all the editing.

Thanks again to everyone for the feedback. Definitely will try and add some dynamics and more interesting stuff to the songs in the future.

Back