Music that I made on iOS [iPhone/iPad/iPodTouch]

TripMX

Hello everyone, TripMX here!
I'm yet another aspiring artist (music-wise, as I can't draw [stick figs at best xD] AT ALL) who has began making music just recently, ya know, like 4 months ago, lol.

Reason I started was because I honestly wanted to give it a try, but had no good PC or equipment to make the music; luckily, I found an app in the Apple App Store that made it possible for me--Xewton Music Studio. It's not as popular as GarageBand, but I love it; it was definitely worth the purchase. I make all of my original music on my iPhone/iPad...gotta love the portability. :D

Anyways, sorry for the crazy long intro. When I make my songs, I make three at a time and call it a 'Music Pack'; I then release the pack on YouTube. So far, there are seven music packs on there. Most of my songs' length ranges from 0:40sec ~ 1min:40sec on average.

Disclaimer: My music style is a bit...varied, but mainly more on the dark/wild side, so please try to bear with it. I've tried making lighter whimsical tunes, but they eventually tangent towards dark/underground unless I try realllly hard, lol. Also, I didn't start quantizing until much later, so you may notice that in some areas at times, but in other areas, I didn't have the intention to quantize due to what I was trying to achieve musically.

MY OFFICIAL MUSIC SITE IS NOW OPEN!!!!

[---TripMX ACCESS GET!!---]

Since I've created so many songs, I decided to make a website that will allow you to preview/sample each of my songs, and then decide which one(s) you'd want to listen to in full so that it'd be more convenient for everyone! Also, you will be able to preview my new upcoming music! ^_^

I really hope that you can check it out and enjoy!
Thank you all very much!! =)

Back