Music Promotion Assistant - $2.50/hour

David Hooper

I have several workers that I have personally trained to do music business promotion online. These aren't the best people to do something like call radio stations or book gigs, but they can handle repetitive work that you'd rather not do.

For example...

Adding people to MySpace.

Getting people to link to your site.

Posting press releases (or other messages) online.

Doing online market research.

I've been working with these guys for over a year and they do good work. I use 4-5 of them at a time for various promotions.

If you need this kind of work done, I can get you somebody who will work 40-50 hours PER WEEK for you at the rate of only $500/month. That comes out to about $2.50/hour.

How is this legal? They're overseas. They speak English and know this business because I have personally trained them. And if you're feeling guilty about the money, don't. The economy is different and they live a nice middleclass life on this amout of money.

If you are interested, let me know. I have three people available for the next couple of months as I'm working on other projects. These people are my friends and I'd rather keep them working on similar projects than have to go find another job.

You'll pay as you go. There are no contracts, so you can try it for a month and see what's it's like to have a fulltime employee to get you links, bring in traffic to your site, and help you dominate MySpace.

If you're interested in mySpace work, these guys could literally get 5000-6000 people linked to you within that time.

PM or email if you need more info.

now i would be interested in this - however im a paranoid person who thinks every move he plans "to death" -- so . . .
1. how do we pay the employee? paypal? or what?
2. do we pay the 2.50/hr per day, per month?
3. the "links" we will be getting - is it more than "links" or just that? [probably the most important question--but i am not too keen on noticing the advantage of paying soemone for getting links" . . .

hell...there are plenty of people in the U.S. that would take $2.50 an hour to set on their ass and cruise my space!!

like i said, im thinkin about doin it -- but i need answers to my earlier questions - in fact im having a meeting tonight with people who will hopefully agree to work with me on a few things . . . i can certainly pitch this at them as a good side project to adopt - so git at me!!!

If you can find somebody in the US to work for $2.50, I'd say go for it. It's doubtful they'll want to work 40-50 hours per week for you.

You pay by the month for these guys. $500/month via Paypal.

Getting links to your site helps get direct traffic as well as your ranking with Google. See www.pageranksite.com for details.

If you're interested, let me know ASAP because I only have one more person available.

actually i have soem people that i can train -- dont laugh - they are senior citizens who want to learn how to use the computer - so i will be giving them some training on basic computer, and internet in exchange for soem assistance with web promoting . . .

what is the "training" you speak of, how does that work . . .

Back