Music I like, what do you like??

Still one of my favs is One after 909. Early retune and think it showed up on Let it Be. Rooftop live version makes me proud to be a musician and music lover

Oops my response was to page 1 post, but still love me some Who.
Can’t forget this one…

I just ordered the Live at Leeds CD, I couldn't live without it any longer. Not the biggest Who fan but that album has enough energy to fill my household energy needs for years to come

Still my favorite who album. I have to order this soon. This, Live at Leeds and Who's Next, the rest doesn't do much for me?

This is the first record I ever bought (45 RPM) back in 1971
I remember that some people thought this was Crosby, Stills and Nash when it first came out...

Last edited:
Driving south for 300 miles, I had to listen to SOMETHING... I pulled up my Jeff Airplane from the USB stick. 2400 Fulton Street, Crown of Creation and After Bathing at Baxters made the time pass more enjoyably.

I love that era of the Earth Band.. Roaring Silence, Angel Station and Chance. GREAT albums. Chris Thompson is an excellent vocalist. Never saw the video tho. Thanks

Love anything good rock n roll, blues, some jazz when I’m the mood, symphonies from the greats (but like to be in the right zone to put them on), old to modern blues, reggae heavy and pop. But this band (my right arm bodyart is a tribute) is the one that really played an instrumental (no pun intended) part in my life….as a musician, as a young adult, love, philosophy, motivation…LED Zep was my guiding light in a lot of things. My right arm body art is a tribute and appreciation of that. Inner sleeve Led Zep IV, piece is titled ‘The Hermit’. Dragon snakes down to under forearm evoking Jimmy’s saltine dragon pants, ending in his IV album symbol Zoso.

Attachments

• IMG_0654.jpeg
    IMG_0654.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0655.jpeg
    IMG_0655.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
Back