Music I don't like, what don't you like??

Oh gawd, the was a group of guys my brother's friends who would get to together drink beer and play guitars. Everybody seemed to attempt to keep it up beat and fun. One guy always pulled Horse with No Name out his ass, a real kill joy of a song.

Speaking of America, when I was a kid emergency crews who were dragging a lake pulled a drowned guy out of the water and loaded him into a john boat to shore. Sister Golden Hair was playing as they unloaded him on the shore. I've hated that song ever since.

Throw rocks if you must...

Yes, a huge The Beatles fan here. Or was, I don't listen to them much anymore, though they do give me the strange urge to purchase a Chevy.

Come Together. The song sucks! Draggy stupid ass too clever by half nonsensical bullshit.

I too am not thrilled with Come Together but I like Horse with no Neil and McArthur Park.

songs I hate more than any other..

Arthur's Theme by Christopher Cross
Susudio
Revolution 9

Now we are getting somewhere, c'mon folks, let it all out, pour that hate out, physician, heal thyself!

Always hated the Mr Rogers theme song, :D
But hey! If you like it you can learn it here!

Someone please do a metal cover.

This one makes me instantly switch channels, or speed across the room to grab the remote for same.

... and oh, yeah. ANYTHING from Christopher Cross

I once saw America. They were in a line up with Jefferson Starship, Doobie Brothers, John Sebastion, Stanky Brown, Beach Boys, and the New Riders.
I had to suffer through America.

I had to endure Baby Sharks from the grandkids for two solid years.

I had a good friend at work who told me he absolutely hated Wrecking Ball by Miley Cirus and whenever he heard it he couldn't get it out of his head for a whole day. Whenever I needed to irritate him I just sang the line "I came in like a wrecking ball" and the song was stuck in his head.

Back