Music for the Web

A1A2

hi, here is a tune I put together for my website. The music is cut up into several pieces and will be played back at random, and will vary depending on the way users browse. But, all that is still under construction, and I thought it would be nice if I can get some feeback from you guys before this stuff goes online (err..well it's online here, too) Anyway, some comments/suggestions on the piece would be appreciated.

www.nowhereradio.com/a1a2/singles
"Music for Web"

Al

You have some kickin ideas in this piece. I guess your gonna break it up for different pages, that would be good. I really like the structure on the 2nd movement. The rythyms are cool

Seems like the piece is rhythmically solid throughout. I like the way it flows and it seems perfectly suitable for breaking up like you plan to do, for a website.
I think you've done a wonderful job on this.
Merry Christmas A:)

Nice tune!

Listening as i type. Wow, nice recording. Not really my style but done very well. It sounds like something that would be on a video game to me. Like where you are running through the town, oh shit it just turned evil for a second now it's cheery as the stormclouds have passed. Good job! Very well recorded. What synth did you use for the darker sounding part. I love that sound. Keep it coming.

thanks for the listen, everyone:)

Analytical Man,
I'm glad you find this video-game like, it's interactive music afterall:)I'm not sure which darker part you're talking about, but the only synth I used on this piece was Roland XP30.

Merry Christmas ALL!!

Al

Back