Multiple Outputs

smallhands

I run Sonar 6 PE with a delta 1010lt, but can't seem to figure out how to set up two outputs - one back to the mixing board for headphone playback during recording, and another to our smaller amp and speakers for mixing purposes. I'm not sure if I have to change a setting in Sonar, or the 1010, or both. Outputs 1/2 work, so we've been changing the cables everytime we need to mix, but its kind of a pain in the ass. I know this is probably a noob question, and I know it can be done if the 1010 has 8 freaking outputs, but I'm stuck. Any help?:confused:

I run Sonar 6 PE with a delta 1010lt, but can't seem to figure out how to set up two outputs - one back to the mixing board for headphone playback during recording, and another to our smaller amp and speakers for mixing purposes. I'm not sure if I have to change a setting in Sonar, or the 1010, or both. Outputs 1/2 work, so we've been changing the cables everytime we need to mix, but its kind of a pain in the ass. I know this is probably a noob question, and I know it can be done if the 1010 has 8 freaking outputs, but I'm stuck. Any help?:confused:

Assuming your mix is going to a master bus in Sonar, you can insert a send or a stereo bus in the master bus for each pair of outputs you want to send out. Once created, set the hardware out for each send from the list of available outputs on your 1010.

Back