mshilarious give me the Oz Audio headphone

+1 for timboZ since there's no poll.:eek:

We can make a subsidiary forum for this as, "Free ads for Free Recording / Equipment".

BTW and FWIW, I have an Oz HM-6 and I think it's a fantastic headphone amp. Or at least it was until I let a friend borrow it and now there's some kind of short in it that is affecting the aux send/return section.

Also, I have been TRYING to give away two speaker wall mounts to no avail. And to add to that, I have about 20 14mm cardioid mic capsules from Transsound I need to get rid of. I decided to go 16mm instead for mechanical reasons, but these are nice capsules. Then I have some charcoal amp covering carpet stuff. I dunno, a yard or something. Lemme read the label . . . . uh . . . it says quantity 3. 3 yards? Who knows? Looks like plenty to recover an amp though.

Anybody want a dual 7 gallon aquarium with a bridge? :o

Alright, anybody want this badder than timboz? And didn't timboz say he doesn't record anything :confused:

I don't either, but I still use my Oz every day :o

For your consideration:

I'd love it. It'd make life 1000 times easier on my end as I have been making due so far with people being unable to dub together and I do a bunch of blues recordings and the horn sections hate to be separated. I'll keep the trend alive as I have an old Aphex 107 preamp that doesn't get much use that I'll follow suit and put up just as soon as I get my pres from the group buy. I've been trying to scrounge up enough money for a decent headphone amp, but it's hard when you're a college student and the only source of income is tricky without the item you're trying to buy...

Aren't there any girls out there who want a headphone amp? Not that I have anything against you guys, but when was the last time you had a bath? :p

OK, I think I was supposed to limit this to people who were in the first poll . . . plus girls. So far that's Julian and timboZ . . .

Also, I have been TRYING to give away two speaker wall mounts to no avail. And to add to that, I have about 20 14mm cardioid mic capsules from Transsound I need to get rid of. I decided to go 16mm instead for mechanical reasons, but these are nice capsules. Then I have some charcoal amp covering carpet stuff. I dunno, a yard or something. Lemme read the label . . . . uh . . . it says quantity 3. 3 yards? Who knows? Looks like plenty to recover an amp though.

Anybody want a dual 7 gallon aquarium with a bridge? :o

Are you giving away the 14mm capsules? I've modded some MK012 and MK319 but never tried my luck with a full mic build.

-Ethan

Last edited:
Aren't there any girls out there who want a headphone amp? Not that I have anything against you guys, but when was the last time you had a bath? :p

OK, I think I was supposed to limit this to people who were in the first poll . . . plus girls. So far that's Julian and timboZ . . .

I had a bath the other day...what was it? the 10th? :D

Who says you're supposed to limit it to those in the first poll? It's your gear and your choice, besides, I was only out of the first poll by 2 people.:cool:

In the end it's your decision.

Are you giving away the 14mm capsules? I've modded some MK012 and MK319 but never tried my luck with a full mic build.

Agreed. If MsH is dumping them, I wouldn't mind a couple of them for... evil mod purposes. I'm guessing these are omni electret capsules?

Back