Msg32??!! problem.. HELP

FUNKY

Everything was Ok. 'till yesterdey when i got the message "Msg32 error" and noticed a peaking light at VST performance section in the HD area..

When I try to "move" thru the song with my cursor in Cubase, the program freezes and also it turns down the program with the same message "Msg32"..

When it all happens, the comp freezes all and after minute or two it goes regular and when I try to open my Cubase again, it opens but I cannot start my song..The play trigger is not reacting..

Tell me.. What to do?

FUNKY

I have seen something like this before. I am but a lowly Cubasis
user, but I would be very curious to know the answers to a
few questions. like 1- What was the last thing you did to
the song before it "lost consciousness"? I relate everything
right now to Cubasis, but last year when I started recording my
first song I moved an audio track from and even numbered track
(recorded left) to an odd numbered track (reocrded right)
and the song totally freaked out. I could not fix it until I moved
it back to an odd numbered track. 2-Also, is it just this song or
are you having this problem on other songs? 3- How many effects
inserts are you using? 4. Have you imported any tracks?
5. How much MIDI is on the song vs. how much audio?
6. How many tracks are muted( on the mixer or main panel)?
I'm just digging here.

What version of Cubase are you using? If you are using version 5.0, make sure you have the R6 update. Then if you are still having the same problem, post again.

I hope it works for you, because R6 did NOT work for me. Neither did the new US-428 driver 2.0 (another story) On the other hand, R4 works like a charm. I may try downloading it again, it could have been corrupted through cyberspace, but I was not happy with the outcome. Programs freezing, latency problems, all of it unfixable. I hope it works for you though, you definitely need to do something because R1 sucks ass. If R6 doesn;t fix your problems, let me know and I will upload R4 to you via email.

Yep, it did it again. I downloaded it and installed it and it says when I try to open Cubase 32-

THE CUBASE 32 DONGLE WAS FOUND PLEASE INSTALL CUBASE 32 !

It has a big red X next to it, so I know something is terribly wrong, either my system is not compatible, or it it is not liking R4 very much, or something. ANyway. Good luck!

That message sounds like you downloaded a non-32-bit version of R6. (Did you download the correct one?)

Instead of installing over R4, try going back and install the original CD version and then upgrade directly to R6. I think I remember someone once having better luck when they did something like this.

Back