Msblaze: i'm very sorry

msblaze

First of all i would just like to say i'm sorry for all the shit i've said and put you through Brad you didn't deserve it and it was very very wrong of me to do, i didn't mean for any of this to come about when we first started the deal, but things have been going on in my life that have been distracting me from what i should have been doing: shipping computer, comunicating with you, and second i would like to apologize to all the members i have offended in any way and would like to say you also did not deserve what i said to any of you, i am very sorry for all of this and hope you can all forgive me and some day maybe i can sell again on this forum, and most importantly brad for you to forgive me,

thank you for reading

Sean

mtx records said:
thats ok man, you deserve your oppion, as long as i know i'm not msblaze lol, i would never want to be sucha scum bag, really he deserves to be kicked of this site and his IP be banned.

EDIT: can't type at 1:35 in the morning..

msblaze said:
thats in my old house, and why is there any reason to hold grudges, i said i was sorry for all the complications and he got what he payed for,

msblaze said:
I said sorry for the complications, thats all i can do, you guys can bad rep me (already have) all you want, but i am truly sorry u had to go through this, i would never want to have to deal with someone who acted like i did, i'm sorry to all on this forum and hope some day i will be able to sell again.

msblaze said:
good deal but not worth the wait? ugh... i should have just refunded your money, there was no point for me to even go through with it if ur gonna be an ass and just say it was sooo horrible even though u got a steal, think about it, if u got a good deal, how could it have been so bad?

msblaze said:
need your address its not in my pm box anymore, ships out 2-day Air tommrow.

msblaze said:
yeh i did, don't get in other people's trades, when u have NO IDEA whats going on, cause then u look like an idiot when i have already shipped the computer out. :) so please just shut the fuck up, and turn your computer off ;)

mtx records said:
please post it

mtx records said:
i am looking to get a pair of overheads to use on my drums in my homestudio, right now i am just using sm57's for overheads, and i need some condensers. so which would be the best bang for my buck/ best sound quality?

peace and love,

mTx

mtx records said:
that is not my email i'm telling you guys, it somehow got mixed up, and i have been swearing cause it pisses me off to no end when i get framed for somthing i didn't and will NEVER do

EDIT: spelling.

mtx records said:
Fucking give up! i'm not the damn msblaze guy so just let it go, you fucking stupid asshole's

mtx records said:
ok, i am in no way connected to msblaze period, why is anyone trying to frame me?, this is by far the stupidest things i have ever encoutered on a forum, why is that? because there are not damn admins on this shitty server...nough said

Boy oh boy....for claiming he is NOT msblaze, mtx records sure uses damn near the EXACT syntax. (lots of commas instead of periods)

msblaze said:
First of all i would just like to say i'm sorry for all the shit i've said and put you through Brad you didn't deserve it and it was very very wrong of me to do, i didn't mean for any of this to come about when we first started the deal, but things have been going on in my life that have been distracting me from what i should have been doing: shipping computer, comunicating with you, and second i would like to apologize to all the members i have offended in any way and would like to say you also did not deserve what i said to any of you, i am very sorry for all of this and hope you can all forgive me and some day maybe i can sell again on this forum, and most importantly brad for you to forgive me,

thank you for reading

Sean
msblaze said:
computer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are you still interested in the computer i had for sale? its your for US110.00 shipped to your door if you want it, the other guys flacked out on me. just send an email to ncgcfirefox@gmail.com if you want it or have any more questions (i check my email more often than this site)

cheers
Shawn-

WTF?? Why did you spell your name differently??

i am very sorry for all of this and hope you can all forgive me and some day maybe i can sell again on this forum, and most importantly brad for you to forgive me,

Dude....you were so on the right track with this post, until people saw you were still either not sincere, or you dont know your own name>>? :rolleyes: What a mess you have made for yourself. :o

And MTX if your part of this, the BEST thing you can do is lay it ALL out there, fess up, be a man and knock off the shit.

Its much nicer on this site when others like and respect you, then it is when your thought of as a *uckin jackass! :mad:

Lay it all out on the table,,,apologize,,,and then after some time, you might get back on "ok" graces with some. It's not going to happen overnight because you were a douche bag throughout this whole ordeal, but its never too late. Just QUIT *UCKIN AROUND!!

This concludes our Church lecture for the day!!
Amen ! :D

Peace
AJ :cool:

but guys, he posted a "i'm sad" emoticon. that means he's sad, and we should forgive him.

-John, I mean Jahn

Jahn said:
but guys, he posted a "i'm sad" emoticon. that means he's sad, and we should forgive him.

-John, I mean Jahn
Shut up. Asshole. Go fuck a goat.

:( Im sorry. Please forgive me for saying that.

:D

i spell my name sean legally, bu i think it sounds stpuid so i've started spelling it the right way, shawn

EDIT: so far i've gotten to bad rep points for saying sorry, what the crap guys, i'm saying sorry...asking for forgiveness the least you could do is accept my my apologie, i turly am sorry

Shawn

mx_mx said:
Errr you wrote Shawn in the PM about a month before this thread...

yes i slip back to the ol's sean some times, but for the most part i'm switching to Shawn. once i get the hang of wirting it instead my name will be spelled Shawn and only Shawn.

I'm all for forgiveness, but

msblaze said:
i spell my name sean legally, bu i think it sounds stpuid so i've started spelling it the right way, shawn

EDIT: so far i've gotten to bad rep points for saying sorry, what the crap guys, i'm saying sorry...asking for forgiveness the least you could do is accept my my apologie, i turly am sorry

Shawn

Like I said, if it were me, I would have been at your door with the police in tow, or at least Raphael Sanchez (For the rest of you, he's a local reporter who specializes in chasing down con artists).

If you truly understood how wrong what you did was, you'd know that you deserve all of the crap you're getting now and then some. But instead, you're getting defensive about your behavior and making excuses.

Everybody's sorry when they get caught and they're standing in front of a judge. So when you tell us how sorry you are, you'll excuse us if we are somewhat skeptical.

Trust will only be rebuilt with time, so go and sin no more. In the meantime, I suggest you refrain from buying and selling on this board.

If he pulls this shit again, someone let me know.

Back