MR8 collaboration project finished

Ralph,
I went right over and read your post.......Damn, man am I ever ready for that!!!! I would consider it an honor to have someone of your professional caliber on one of my tunes! I really thank you for the sincere words of encouragement. Trust me, you WILL be getting a PM!

bd

Just wanted to agree

Hey, guys, great tune.

Even if I didn't know how cool it was that you guys collaborated all this from miles apart, it was awesome.

Clif, your little melodic licks (like at 1:37 and on the section starting at 1:48) are really tasty. And very tasteful, which are sometimes two completely different things.

I just got my mr8 Friday. I love this thing! Reading up on all you guys for the past coupla months has really helped. Thanks.

Re: Just wanted to agree

Madfrisbee said:
Hey, guys, great tune.

Even if I didn't know how cool it was that you guys collaborated all this from miles apart, it was awesome.

Clif, your little melodic licks (like at 1:37 and on the section starting at 1:48) are really tasty. And very tasteful, which are sometimes two completely different things.

I just got my mr8 Friday. I love this thing! Reading up on all you guys for the past coupla months has really helped. Thanks.

Thanks Mad,

I always strive to be a delicious bass player <drum fill> ;)

Congrats on getting your MR-8, be sure to post some songs you record with it.

clif

mrx said:
Awesome work, guys! I have Blackfoot's "Highway Song" on my MP3 list and this fits right in - I wanted the guitar solo to go on for twenty minutes at the end!

Sorry I got so tied up with stuff the first time around. How about a duet next? Hmmm, I can hear Gospel and my singer doing something in the vein of Rossington Collins "Don't Misunderstand Me"...

mrx, I was just reading this thread through again and noticed that you said "Highway Songs". That is probably my favorite song ever. Have you ever checked out Johnny Van Zant's recording that has Brickyard Road on it (forgot the name of the CD). I think it is along the same lines.

Back