MPC emulation in Reason

the thing i hate about most tutorials is that they alway refer to sampling when make beats..everyone dont sample..

but good post anyway..

I would, but I'm too busy on the grind with what I know works... I'll check it out during my next slump.. ;)

Great find tho...

When I read something like this: "mpc emulation in Reason" I can't help but think: Why?
No diss to the author of this tutorial as I see it an inovative way of complicating things so to say. I'm no wiz at mpc, but I've got a doctorate in Reason, and for Reason to emulate mpc it's gonna take a whole lot more than two mixers ++
Should you choose to use this set up (mpc em) I feel obliged to say that it's twice the work than if you just choose to use Reason in your own way. I've actually been using something like this for awhile(only a lot simpler, and better in my opinion), but that's just a result of cabling shit togeter to optimize my workflow. I don't plan to try this, but I'm pretty sure alot of energy will get wasted trying to learn something that's not efficient in the end.
When I saw this I kinda thought someone rode the faders and knobs to squeeze out some of the colloration you'll get from hardware such as the mpc, within Reason.

It's a great idea though, and I like that fact that someone writes these tutorials, just don't get me wrong. I'm sure in some peoples eyes you've got a good thing going, but my eyes were closed to this suggestion. Keep up the good work though, and don't let this (me) little fucker get to you. There's always gonna be haters/dislikers, so suck it man :)

-Nito No harm intended, only my humble advise.

lol; what's weirder is that I ran into some twins the other day (I'd like to point out that I'm stationed in Asia) who happened to be born in the SAME HOSPITAL, on the SAME DAY, of the SAME YEAR as me. I'm 6 hours older though :D

Also, Happy Birthday! (although I ain't real big on birthdays)

jibran said:
lol; what's weirder is that I ran into some twins the other day (I'd like to point out that I'm stationed in Asia) who happened to be born in the SAME HOSPITAL, on the SAME DAY, of the SAME YEAR as me. I'm 6 hours older though :D

Also, Happy Birthday! (although I ain't real big on birthdays)

Dayyyyum... You too fam!!! (same here)

When I read something like this: "mpc emulation in Reason" I can't help but think: Why?

Seriously, is that not the normal way of using redrumm in Reason anyway? A sequencer is a sequencer, they are allways going to have the required parameters

Back