Mp7 For Sale Px7 For Sale Also

BEATMAKERS

WHO DAT MAKIN THAT NOIZE
ATTENTION: THIS IS NOT A CRACKHEAD SALE, HARD UP SALE, OR GOTTA GET XMAS MONEY SALE SO DONT EXPECT CRACK HEAD PRICING. FAIR PRICING FOR GREAT EQUIPMENT $425 PLUS SHIPPING
I you interested holla at me
BEATMAKERSSS on aim or
Beatmakers@gmail.com

I wanted to give HR a head start on it befor i post it on ebay and other forums

OK its time to get it going. I love it but its got to go to make room for some other stuff for those who never heard of it there is a nice list of pertinent info below and some tracks i made with it are posted here
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=368688

E-MU MP-7 Command Station

An E-mu MP-7 Command Station with latest 2.00 OS
MP-7 Owner's Manual
Operation manual CD
Power cord
The unit is functioning perfectly.
The MP-7 is an AWESOME musical instrument:

Contains the popular 32MB Mo'Phatt (Hip Hop, Rap, Urban Dance, R&B) soundset.
Contains an easy to use multitrack sequencer
1 octave of key pads with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch
touch strip controller
40 assignable knobs and buttons
It functions as a midi controller that can control any external synthesizer or midi device, making all its knobs and buttons and controllers essentially part of that device. (Like a classic Launch Pad on steroids.)
Here's the description from E-mu's site: 128 Voice Synth Multitrack Sequencer

The MP-7 combines the powerful synth engine of E-MU's Proteus 2000 and the brand-new Mo'Phatt soundset with a new grooving Multi-track Sequencer in a hands-on, tabletop package. Everything on the MP-7 has been designed to give you the greatest possible intuitive, real-time control possible, including a one octave velocity sensitive key pad with aftertouch, touch strip and a massive amount of control knobs, buttons and switches. And as a truly professional instrument, the MP-7 allows you to use these controllers with your other MIDI gear, allowing you to assign knobs to any internal or external MIDI parameters. The fresh, new soundset has been specifically designed for Hip-Hop, Rap and R&B musical styles, and can easily be expanded using any of the Proteus 2000 library of ROMs. The MP-7 can also be easily rack mounted into a 6-space rack. It provides you with 512 presets, 128 voice polyphony, 128 Factory Sequences with hundreds of user locations, dual effects and 3 extra sound expansion slots. Stop playing with toys and experience the power and flexibility that the MP-7 puts at your fingertips.

13 velocity-sensitive pads with aftertouch
512 on board sounds (expandable to 128 MB with
E-MU's massive library of Proteus SoundROMs)
128 voice polyphony
Over 100 BPM-based synth parameters per preset
Effortlessly control all of your external MIDI gear
Real-time/Grid/Step interactive performance sequencer
16 syncable arpeggiators
E-Loader, host software to easily download sequences and to take advantage of USB

AND IF THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH THE RACK EARS ARE INCLUDED :D

PX7 PORTION
E-MU PX-7 Command Station

An E-mu PX-7 Command Station with latest 2.00 OS
PX-7 Owner's Manual
Operation manual CD
Power cord
The unit is functioning perfectly.
The PX-7 is an AWESOME musical instrument:

Contains the popular 32MB PROTEAN soundset.
Contains an easy to use multitrack sequencer
1 octave of key pads with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch
touch strip controller
It functions as a midi controller that can control any external synthesizer or midi device, making all its knobs and buttons and controllers essentially part of that device. (Like a classic Launch Pad on steroids.)
Here's the description from E-mu's site: 128 Voice Synth Multitrack Sequencer

The PX-7 combines the powerful synth engine of E-MU's Proteus 2000 and the brand-new Mo'Phatt soundset with a new grooving Multi-track Sequencer in a hands-on, tabletop package. Everything on the PX-7 has been designed to give you the greatest possible intuitive, real-time control possible, including a one octave velocity sensitive key pad with aftertouch, touch strip and a massive amount of control knobs, buttons and switches. And as a truly professional instrument, the MP-7 allows you to use these controllers with your other MIDI gear, allowing you to assign knobs to any internal or external MIDI parameters. The fresh, new soundset can easily be expanded using any of the Proteus 2000 library of ROMs. The PX-7 can also be easily rack mounted into a 6-space rack. It provides you with 512 presets, 128 voice polyphony, 128 Factory Sequences with hundreds of user locations, dual effects and 3 extra sound expansion slots. Stop playing with toys and experience the power and flexibility that the MP-7 puts at your fingertips.

13 velocity-sensitive pads with aftertouch
512 on board sounds (expandable to 128 MB with
E-MU's massive library of Proteus SoundROMs)
128 voice polyphony
Over 100 BPM-based synth parameters per preset
Effortlessly control all of your external MIDI gear
Real-time/Grid/Step interactive performance sequencer
16 syncable arpeggiators
E-Loader, host software to easily download sequences and to take advantage of USB

AND IF THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH THE RACK EARS ARE INCLUDED HERE AS WELL :D :D

Last edited:
what extra ROM do you have left..you never got back to mo on the PD Rom..

bknot1 said:
what extra ROM do you have left..you never got back to mo on the PD Rom..

i THAUGHT I TOLD YOU MY WIFE WAS SO KIND AS TO THROW AWAY THE BOX I HAD THE SPARE PD IN WHILE SHE WAS ON ONE OF HER SPRING CLEANING SPREES UNDER THE ASSUMPTION IT WAS ONE OF MY TRASH BOXES. i WAS PISSED BUT WHAT COULD i DO. SOME TIMES YOU JUST GOTTA LET SHIT GO. dIDNT WANT TO BUT HAD TO. eNOUGH WITH MY SOB STORY THO.

i WONT BE SELLING THE SPARE ROMS UNTIL I GET THE CS'S MOVED.
BUT AFTER THAT I will have
composer
orch 1
orch2
proteus pop
beatgarden
world
peter sied orch
proteus 1/2/3

I'm goin to email afriend and see if he wants to get on this deal...hes looking for a machine to start up on..and he wants one like mines...

Back