Move Garageband file to Pro Tools?

PREVAILED

Can I move a complete song to Pro Tools from Garageband, I would like to do the vocals in Pro Tools, But all the music is in GB. If need be I'll to them GB...
Thanks...

you'd probably have to make sure all of your regions are all the same length, start to finish so it will all sync up okay when you import to pro tools. And then dump them in a separate folder. Just import all of them in Pro Tools from that folder and call it a day.

What exactly do you mean be the same length?.. everything is at the same tempo, and in exact time, what will i have to do?

What exactly do you mean be the same length?.. everything is at the same tempo, and in exact time, what will i have to do?

Make sure all of the audio files are the entire length of the song, from start to end, so that when you import them into PT, they'll all line up perfectly.

An easier thing to do is disable every track but one, then export the track to a new AIFF/WAV/SD2 file (starting from zero), repeat for the next track, etc. That way, you have a fresh set of edited copies of each track that all start from zero with any transitions and edits already applied.

Back