Motu 1224 is a comin?....or goin'?

superspit

idiots unite!
Hey People......
just thought I'd put a post up in this 'grand ol' section'.....not a lot happenin'!

Looking forward to getting my newly purchased Motu 1224 Core system with PCIX424 card!!...(I've also put up a post of questions on the soundcard section, I guess I'm a little excited...soz!!)
I've been wanting one for many years, but as with all tech, the price points come down eventually making things more affordable. (to me anyway).

Just looking for your experienced feedback on this particular set-up when using it with....you guessed it!.....AA1.5/CEP2.1..

Does it show up problem free in your playback /recording option boxes? (nicely recognized by the s/w)
Is it smooth and stable.
Do you like the sound of this thing, generally speaking?
Does it intergrate smoothly with our s/w?
Do you wish you never bought it?.....would you never let it go?

I've been a very happy user of Delta 44 and Gina PCI cards for many years, and I've never had as much as a glitch with these things, they are rock solid....I guess I'm hoping that I get a slight increase in quality, and neater interface than my current set-up.
I only have 3 standard PCI slots in my PC, so 2 delta's will be replaced with one Motu, hopefully saving resources, and generally just tidying the physical interface up.
I plan on keeping my beautiful Gina, with 8 outs, it's just too good, and works great with my MX8000A desk.
The Delta's are rock solid, just don't sound as 'pretty' as the Gina....imo.

Sorry for babbling, but hey, I'm among friends.....so rock-the-fuk-on!!:)

Cheers,
Spit.

Back