Motif USB Problem

Nightbanana

I have a classic Motif. When the usb is plugged into my computer (macbook), I get sound interference in my monitors, and headphones. The motif sounds fine when using its own outputs/headphones. The sound problems only occur when usb is connected to the computer. I've tried switching out usb cables, and the problem still occurs . . . Does anyone know if there is an easy fix for this? I miss controlling my motif via software! Thanks.

I have a classic Motif. When the usb is plugged into my computer (macbook), I get sound interference in my monitors, and headphones. The motif sounds fine when using its own outputs/headphones. The sound problems only occur when usb is connected to the computer. I've tried switching out usb cables, and the problem still occurs . . . Does anyone know if there is an easy fix for this? I miss controlling my motif via software! Thanks.

Have you gone here yet? www.motifator.com

I have a Motif but have not experienced that problem...

is this a live performance issue??? what happens if the puter is on it's battery??? i've heard of similar problems... and they were'nt easy to fix...

Back